Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Wasn't there a branch of a leading bookmaker in Glasgow which had to change the colour of its normal green/blue shop signage because of its location near to one of the cheeks stadium?

Not sure but Subway in Larkhall isn't green

Guest Moomintroll
Wasn't there a branch of a leading bookmaker in Glasgow which had to change the colour of its normal green/blue shop signage because of its location near to one of the cheeks stadium?

I know Lloyds Pharmacy & Subway changed their colour scheme in Larkhall. Perhaps Paddy Power & William King may have to make adjustments in certain areas to satisfy their insurers & the sort of bigoted mouth breathers that@Dindeleux was rightly calling out.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:
By the way, protestants shop at Tesco's..
Catholics go to Asda....

I work for Tesco, I am a Catholic. You are being bigoted towards me & I demand an apology.

I knew there was something funny about you.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
[mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention]
Will you accept the challenge from the Tesco Value Terrorist? 

Marshy claimed to be 6 foot 3 on another thread, he would leather ra ra rasputin if that is true.

Shame that he's got the build of a  clothes pole.

Don’t see much wrong with that post from Dindeleux, you only have to scroll twitter and see the reaction of each set of fans to see it’s based in reality, while obviously hyperbolic. 

He was another poster who constantly posted stuff about the ugliest online content from Old Firm supporters though, he was forever prowling about Rangers media and sharing stuff that most of us would much rather not see. He is right enough that some old firm supporters revel in child abuse stories but if there ever was an abuse case that came out in 2019 involving an old firm club he would be all over it like a rash, scouring the internet to find the worst possible content imaginable from forums that are largely populated by the worst kind of uneducated low life’s Scotland has to offer which really doesn’t make him any better IMO. He also claimed the number of people in our country that would happily see child abuse was “vast” as well which really really is not the case, it was an awful post.

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

He was another poster who constantly posted stuff about the ugliest online content from Old Firm supporters though, he was forever prowling about Rangers media and sharing stuff that most of us would much rather not see. He is right enough that some old firm supporters revel in child abuse stories but if there ever was an abuse case that came out in 2019 involving an old firm club he would be all over it like a rash, scouring the internet to find the worst possible content imaginable from forums that are largely populated by the worst kind of uneducated low life’s Scotland has to offer which really doesn’t make him any better IMO. He also claimed the number of people in our country that would happily see child abuse was “vast” as well which really really is not the case, it was an awful post.

Spot on Throbber. Struggling to see how even the most Liberal of apologists could claim his post 'wasn't bad'

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Yes.

Screenshot_20191019-205809_Earth.jpg