Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Dindy is an utterly tedious attention-seeking welt of course, but surely he's not been binned for that? He's not exactly wide of the mark either tbh.

Hopefully you get a more cheerful response from Tynie than I did for saying exactly that.... Imagine he is in fine fettle now after a Levein masterclass today

Dindy is an utterly tedious attention-seeking welt of course, but surely he's not been binned for that? He's not exactly wide of the mark either tbh.
Hopefully you get a more cheerful response from Tynie than I did for saying exactly that.... Imagine he is in fine fettle now after a Levein masterclass today
Was it not because he has had multiple warnings?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Well aye I believe that is the case. I was more alluding to the way cranky pants responded to me the other day. 

You really do get very sad if everyone doesn't speak to each other like it's a tea party :(

On 19/10/2019 at 07:09, virginton said:

The Saint Mirren v Saint Johnstone thread has already descended into an OF-esque whataboutery contest to see who has got the most racist fanbase, and that's before one of the two teams is sent plunging deeper into the mire with a defeat today. Definitely a thread worth watching for some #headsgone action this weekend. 

And as if by fucking magic, DZ sends a PM to RossC93 asking him to fight over getting dotted (at least I think that's what he's asking for).

He posted this in the St. Mirren thread in response to getting loads of red dots - note the time:

image.thumb.png.e8d750cd4c1ff0bca50b145a29875f1f.png

And 15 mins later this PM was sent to him. :lol: 

wtf.jpeg.7fb621a1ad921772019ef2e1c6adc78c.jpeg

Interestingly enough, I'm certain the 'alias account that doesn't show up' is someone pretending to be me and telling him via PM that I'm a trained boxer (I'm not). I know this as DZ, being not of sound mind, has seemingly taken the bait with this account and legit thinks it is actually me, so has referenced it a few times whilst hurling drunken abuse at me. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Hardly. Nice of you to pop past this thread though where you could be nominated for your two bites at the racism cherry in todays match thread. 

yappy-dog.jpg

Dindelux deserves all the humiliation his pathetic life brings, for claiming he got sucked off by his high school teacher.

Was it not him who also alleged, that he covered a sleeping drunk guy on the train in Tomato Ketchup? Another tale that definitely didn’t happen.