Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 hours ago, WATTOO said:

In that they've not been taken over by the socially inept, ridiculously over sensitive, snowflake generation.

As I said, fcuking weirdos the lot of you.............

I agree. It's probably one of the last places on earth you can go and be as racist as you like without being judged. 

Eastern Europeans - a great bunch of racist lads. 

5 hours ago, WATTOO said:

You lot really are a sad and pathetic little bunch gossiping like little girls and getting all excited about who posted what and where.

Dear oh dear......

Do you fancy meeting for a pint sometime?

Presumably if you do you will be cool with me brushing your hair aside to whisper in your ear, maybe just stroking your arse a wee bit, little kiss on the neck, telling you you're pretty etc

Its all compliments, you will find it flattering 

Presumably if you do you will be cool with me brushing your hair aside to whisper in your ear, maybe just stroking your arse a wee bit, little kiss on the neck, telling you you're pretty etc

Oddest square-go offer i've ever seen, but in truth, I welcome it and hope its how I am offered out in the future.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Oddest square-go offer i've ever seen, but in truth, I welcome it and hope its how I am offered out in the future.

You'll find your prince charming one day #believe

54 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Me, to a 22 year old on Tinder after my wife finally divorces me following two decades of putting up with my nonsense.

10 hours ago, Dele said:

In defence of Alex Salmond and his rape allegations @WATTOO has sided with Salmond and against this "weirdo" generation.

Apparently it's perfectly normal to go around moving folks hair to whisper in their ears... 

@WATTOO asking a random for directions...

giphy.gif

Yes please

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

If he's not cool with that, he'll love the fact that you've got a £500 note to pay for the drinks.

14 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Yes, that sounds good, so long as you keep your tongue out of my ear as that just tickles too much.

Guest Moomintroll
1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I think by the time we get the election results you'll be able to nominate the entire country.

I suspect you may be correct, irrespective of what the result actually is.