The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

1 hour ago, Snakebite said:

I see the EK lot were staying at a 4 star hotel and spa the night before the Gala game. Going to be really interesting to watch what happens over the next few weeks, easily have the most potential of the LL/HL clubs.

No bad for a made up  team that many think/thought  should never have been near the LL ;) 

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:38, The Mantis said:

I thought the HL/LL champions did it year about? In that case it would be at EK on the 29th.

There was certainly some suggestion that it swapped each year... However there was definitely a draw last year, as I can remember Edinburgh City tweeting about it, which obviously confirmed that it was indeed done annually. Although of course, by chance, it ended-up the same as it would have if alternating.

Final not drawn - SPFL2 club always home in 2nd leg.

Worth noting that South Shields of the Northern League defeated North Shields 1-0 and  gained promotion to the evostick Northern league 1st division north today and  set a new world record in the process  with their 31st win in a row..... 

Just saying likes... 

Edited by newcastle broon

7 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Worth noting that South Shields of the Northern League defeated North Shields 1-0 and  gained promotion to the evostick Northern league 1st division north today and  set a new world record in the process  with their 31st win in a row..... 

Just saying likes... 

Good for them. To win that many matches in a row is an unbelievable achievement.

I hope South Shields receive the same sort of worldwide press that we got for our 30 game run. 

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Just saying likes... 

The Evostick league is a hard one to get out of.

South Challenge Cup, semi-final result - Saturday 8th April

East Kilbride FC - 3
Lothian Thistle HV - 1

Goal scorers for Kilby were Joao Victoria, Paul Woods & Kieran Gibbons.

EK will now face Cumbernauld Colts in the final on Sunday 
28th May.