24 hours on the run

banana

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

How do u ignore someone posts when on the mobile? Can do it online

On the app, it comes up showing he's posted, but it's as a spoiler everytime, so you don't have to read it as long as you don't open it, which I don't, because he's horrendous.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
banana will need to provide a ruling seeing as it's his rules, but if you committed a crime whilst the chase was on (certainly one as visible as kidnap) would you not be wanted further than the 24 hours for that crime?

Probably better to take a few years in the jail than murdered in cold blood for no apparent reason right enough.

Very true, but as you say, if you are the most wanted person on the planet, I'm sure many would resort to far worse, whatever the end result, to stay alive.

I mean, would you be willing to kill an innocent bystander in order to survive the 24 hours?

55 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

What happens after the 24 hours? Are we all back to normal or what?

38 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

banana will need to provide a ruling seeing as it's his rules, but if you committed a crime whilst the chase was on (certainly one as visible as kidnap) would you not be wanted further than the 24 hours for that crime?

Everyone suddenly realises it was a silly misunderstanding, remembers everything, but you won't be held responsible for anything you did.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

I've had him on ignore for months, and months, and for the most part it's brilliant, but it's impossible to avoid everything he posts as so many people quote him, because he's (a) everywhere; and (b) a total fanny.

If only everyone just put him on ignore...

w****r w****r w****r

i love J Stuart he's an "A" poster 

w****r w****r w****r 

G-Bo(re) 

10 hours ago, banana said:

For the next 24 hours, every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you. You are given a thirty minute head start, after which your photo will be broadcast on all media.

What is your plan?

Jump on a motorbike with full face helmet with tinted visor.

For the next 24 hours, every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you. You are given a thirty minute head start, after which your photo will be broadcast on all media.

What is your plan?

I'd red dot Grimbo then make my way to Cramond, buy a carry out then walk to the Island. When the tide comes in I'm golden until the next day when I can red dot Grimbo.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'd red dot Grimbo then make my way to Cramond, buy a carry out then walk to the Island. When the tide comes in I'm golden until the next day when I can red dot Grimbo.

I'm 10 mins (on my bike) from Cramond, I reckon I could swim to the Island (if the tide is out) in 15 min, so that would give me a good 23 & a 1/2 hours to search you out & kill you. 

1 red dot max. 

Oh btw to all the Skidmarks sheepies, he hasn't actually red dotted me but you must take it as RED, away & dot baa baaars.

G-Bo(re)

1 minute ago, philpy said:

Bobby, that's your worst retort ever. You've made grimbo look like a comedy genius. Have a word with yourself son.

He hasn't but f**k me...

oh philpy!

G-Bo(re) 

6 minutes ago, sugna said:

Don't see the attraction of ganging-up and bullying, myself. Whatever you think of a poster, it's a bit sordid.

I don't see why half the topics on here end up being about him but that just seems to be the way it is.

10 hours ago, banana said:

What is your plan?

Shave my hair and beard off, then I'd head off down the Dalziel estate.  From there I'd have the cover of woods. I'd then make my way to Avon gorge, find a little nook on the edge of the gorge well away from any paths and hunker down until through the night.  Next morning I'd descend down the gorge into the thick conifer plantations on the pathless side of the gorge.  No one would find me there.  When the 24 hours was up, I'd walk home in about an hour or so.

4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I don't see why half the topics on here end up being about him but that just seems to be the way it is.

I reply to topics but it's yourself & the other sheep that turn the thread into being about me, then strangely enough whine about it being about me? If you don't like what I post either put me on ignore or just stop bringing me into everything? I will respond to the lies, cause when I first ignored them they became "P&B Fact", so now  people believe I set fire to my house & burnt to death my pets for an insurance fraud. 

I don't mind the bullying but I will reply to all the lies from each of  you now. 

G-Bo(re)

20 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I reply to topics but it's yourself & the other sheep that turn the thread into being about me, then strangely enough whine about it being about me? If you don't like what I post either put me on ignore or just stop bringing me into everything? I will respond to the lies, cause when I first ignored them they became "P&B Fact", so now  people believe I set fire to my house & burnt to death my pets for an insurance fraud. 

I don't mind the bullying but I will reply to all the lies from each of  you now. 

G-Bo(re)

Did you or did you not start the fund?

49 minutes ago, sugna said:

Don't see the attraction of ganging-up and bullying, myself. Whatever you think of a poster, it's a bit sordid.

Yeah, cyber bullies who are no doubt offended at the idea of being exposed as such.

Archived