24 hours on the run

banana

Just now, Rugster said:

Did you or did you not start the fund?

I love you Ruggy.

what fund? 

Nah I never & I wish it hadn't been started now, people did it out of the goodness of their hearts after a tragic accident, I was honest when asked about everything, just because some people would think they could handle it differently then fair enough but they haven't walked in my shoes so f**k them. I offered those that had donated that if they don't agree with how I've chosen to spend the money they just have to show me their donation & I will refund it. Funnily enough all those that moaned are the ones who never chipped in a penny, all those that did have been ok with how I've used the money as far as I'm aware. 

The fact that I never disclosed that I have a house in Bolton (200+ miles away) somehow makes the fire less real is beyond me, what was we s'pose to do just forget about the devastation of the events that day & upsticks to Bolton, evict the people in my house & live happily ever after, (wearing their clothes) & commuting 400+ miles each day to work? Mental. 

Right let's get back to the real P&B & have a giggle. 

Yeah I do pander to the winding up of certain folk but they only get what they deserve, I'm sure they treat me the same & so it should be. 

G-Bo(re)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I love you Ruggy.

what fund? 

Nah I never & I wish it hadn't been started now, people did it out of the goodness of their hearts after a tragic accident, I was honest when asked about everything, just because some people would think they could handle it differently then fair enough but they haven't walked in my shoes so f**k them. I offered those that had donated that if they don't agree with how I've chosen to spend the money they just have to show me their donation & I will refund it. Funnily enough all those that moaned are the ones who never chipped in a penny, all those that did have been ok with how I've used the money as far as I'm aware. 

The fact that I never disclosed that I have a house in Bolton (200+ miles away) somehow makes the fire less real is beyond me, what was we s'pose to do just forget about the devastation of the events that day & upsticks to Bolton, evict the people in my house & live happily ever after, (wearing their clothes) & commuting 400+ miles each day to work? Mental. 

Right let's get back to the real P&B & have a giggle. 

Yeah I do pander to the winding up of certain folk but they only get what they deserve, I'm sure they treat me the same & so it should be. 

G-Bo(re)

Was only asking mate, yes or no would have sufficed. 

I'm 10 mins (on my bike) from Cramond, I reckon I could swim to the Island (if the tide is out) in 15 min, so that would give me a good 23 & a 1/2 hours to search you out & kill you. 

1 red dot max. 

Oh btw to all the Skidmarks sheepies, he hasn't actually red dotted me but you must take it as RED, away & dot baa baaars.

G-Bo(re)

I reply to topics but it's yourself & the other sheep that turn the thread into being about me, then strangely enough whine about it being about me? If you don't like what I post either put me on ignore or just stop bringing me into everything? I will respond to the lies, cause when I first ignored them they became "P&B Fact", so now  people believe I set fire to my house & burnt to death my pets for an insurance fraud. 

I don't mind the bullying but I will reply to all the lies from each of  you now. 

G-Bo(re)

You've lost the plot O'Grady.

Let's be honest, no matter what you do it's extremely unlikely anyone would survive this. If EVERYONE in the world is after you that includes the military, secret services, FBI, CIA etc etc. There'd be men on the ground, choppers with infra red heat camera's, jets and drones. The people who know you best like your mates and loved ones would tell the authorities where you'd most likely be. You'd be fucked.

My feeble attempt of survival would be to grab a knife, take a hostage and drive somewhere remote. Wait until the authorities have tracked me down (wouldn't take long) and then hold out for the remaining hours with the knife against the hostages throat.

Had a bit of a better think about this.

I'd drive to Glasgow airport and board a plane from Heathrow. From there I'd head to Japan via Russia. Once in Japan I would board a plane to French Polynesia. My next flight would take me from Papeete to Mangareva.

A change of transport when I get there, boarding the supply ship, MV Claymore II. I would sail with her to the Pitcairn Islands where I would disembark before scrambling high into the hills and hide in a cave.

I reckon this could be accomplished just in the nick of time. After I'd waited out my 24 hours I'd get a quick bite to eat then head home. Probably just leave my car in the short stay car park.

6 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

Had a bit of a better think about this.

I'd drive to Glasgow airport and board a plane from Heathrow. From there I'd head to Japan via Russia. Once in Japan I would board a plane to French Polynesia. My next flight would take me from Papeete to Mangareva.

A change of transport when I get there, boarding the supply ship, MV Claymore II. I would sail with her to the Pitcairn Islands where I would disembark before scrambling high into the hills and hide in a cave.

I reckon this could be accomplished just in the nick of time. After I'd waited out my 24 hours I'd get a quick bite to eat then head home. Probably just leave my car in the short stay car park.

It's a great idea, other than the minor detail that every single person in the airports / planes / supply ships is trying to murder you as well.

Lock someone in my house, burn it down then nick off and hide. Everyone will assume the crispy corpse is me and won't bother searching. By the time the DNA results come back the 24 hours will be up.

Then start a fund to cover my losses...

head out to crieff, turn up through Fowlis Wester and make my way around to the loch, there is an abandoned house, make a decoy there, and go hide in the billits about 5 miles away. 

Archived