Trapdoorwatch 2016-17

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the last update the desperate struggles afoot SPFL2 have continued unabated... Cove drew at Strathspey, Fraserburgh beat Brora and Brora beat Buckie... Spartans beat East Stirlingshire, East Kilbride drew at Selkirk and Spartans drew at Edinburgh University. Standings now:

SPFL2 (36 games)

5    Montrose       P22 W8 D6  L8   -9    30pts
6    Clyde          P21 W7 D5  L9   -5    26pts

7    Berwick        P22 W6 D6 L10  -11    24pts

8    Edin. City     P22 W5 D7 L10   -8    22pts

Stirl. Alb.    P22 W5 D7 L10  -11    22pts

-----------------------------------------------

10   Cowdenbeath    P21 W5 D4 L12  -12    19pts

Highland League (34 games)

1    Buckie         P26 W20 D3 L3 +72    63pts

----------------------------------------------

2    Brora          P27 W19 D3 L5 +58    60pts

3    Cove           P25 W18 D5 L2 +57    59pts

4    Formartine     P22 W15 D3 L4 +29    48pts

5    Fraserburgh    P25 W14 D5 L6 +12    47pts
5    Wick           P23 W13 D5 L5 +26    44pts

Lowland League (30 games)

1    East Kilbr.    P21 W18 D1 L2 +50    55pts
----------------------------------------------

2    East Stirl.    P22 W15 D3 L4 +46    48pts
3    Spartans       P22 W15 D3 L4 +38    48pts
4    Dalbeattie     P24 W11 D4 L9  +4    37pts

5    Cumbernauld    P20  W9 D6 L5  +6    33pts
6    U of Stirl.    P22  W9 D5 L8  -4    32pts

Has to be Cowdung. Aberdeen Cowden would explode with rage and it would be funny as f**k.

Just waiting to see all your new star signings to replace recent losses...bit of tumbleweed on that front. Well beaten by Cowden at New Year. Very short memory methinks. Let's see the players do the talking on the field. On paper, Cowdenbeath are a shadow of the team you saw at New Year. I can see the need for juvenile bluster on here...we'll see what you've cobbled together at Central Park on March 4. Not long now...

Just waiting to see all your new star signings to replace recent losses...bit of tumbleweed on that front. Well beaten by Cowden at New Year. Very short memory methinks. Let's see the players do the talking on the field. On paper, Cowdenbeath are a shadow of the team you saw at New Year. I can see the need for juvenile bluster on here...we'll see what you've cobbled together at Central Park on March 4. Not long now...

Why are you Cowden fans such angry people? Is it due to being the worst side the SPFL?

Angry? I'd say a measured assessment...

Tbf to you you're not as angry as Aberdeen Cowden. He is likely to blow at any minute and I'm looking forward to seeing his head completely going.

The day Cowdown are confirmed as relegated after losing the play off final vs EK will be a grand day.

Tbf to you you're not as angry as Aberdeen Cowden. He is likely to blow at any minute and I'm looking forward to seeing his head completely going.

The day Cowdown are confirmed as relegated after losing the play off final vs EK will be a grand day.

Tbf to you I'd say given the issues on and off the field at Forthbank you're allowed to be a bit of a fantasist...

8 minutes ago, Velazquez Blue said:

Tbf to you I'd say given the issues on and off the field at Forthbank you're allowed to be a bit of a fantasist...

It is a bit unwise for a supporter of any of the bottom seven clubs to mouth off at this stage of the season. We're all in the frame to be heading down. Keeping quiet, with fingers crossed might just be a way of not tempting fate.

Archived