Celtic v Rangers

1 minute ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Another one in denial. At least he was being honest. You're yet another who is drawn to a topic with Celtic and/or Rangers in it's thread, like Craig White is to a quick buck opportunity.

Whyte

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Davie be banned or something? Cause his input on this thread and forum is dreadful. Also, I thought there was a Cetic V Rangers section, can this thread be moved? Fed up seeing it every time I'm looking to see whats going on in Scottish football.

One things for sure about this game and that is that a high percentage of non Celtic & Rangers fans will be watching/listening/following this fixture with more interest than their own clubs fixtures. :lol:

Given that those fixtures won't have kicked off at the time that seems obvious

2 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

The article doesn't really build up the game itself though does it?  There's not a word about the football itself, i.e. team selection, form, tactics or even anything about the players or managers involved.  It's entirely devoted to the shameful history of sectarianism and the manner in which the bile has been lately centred around whether or not Rangers died*. It doesn't at all suggest that folk in the USA are going to be tuning in to the game, and if any do after reading this it'll only be to rubberneck at what they've promised will be something of a gruesome spectacle.

Quite why you'd want to post an article like that about your club god only knows.  It's some sort of ethnographic study of a barbarous subculture offered up for Americans to gawp at in transfixed horror.

Basically if that was about my club or the Edinburgh derby I'd be embarrassed, not proud of it.

* For avoidance of doubt, they did.

28 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You certainly will be, you filthy fucking ***

I won't be watching as I'm in work, but it certainly interests me this fixture. Just like it interests you and the overwhelming majority of Scottish football fans who would try and claim that they don't care about this fixture. :)

Like it or not, but this fixture is the number one selling point in Scottish football, both at home and down south and further afield. Some watch it as they support either side, some watch it because it's a high profile fixture and some will watch it to be offended and wet their knickers about songs being sung...and some will watch it for all of those reasons, but they will most certainly be watching it and watching with interest.

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

I won't be watching as I'm in work, but it certainly interests me this fixture. Just like it interests you and the overwhelming majority of Scottish football fans who would try and claim that they don't care about this fixture. :)

Like it or not, but this fixture is the number one selling point in Scottish football, both at home and down south and further afield. Some watch it as they support either side, some watch it because it's a high profile fixture and some will watch it to be offended and wet their knickers about songs being sung...and some will watch it for all of those reasons, but they will most certainly be watching it and watching with interest.

Couldn't give a f**k about it. I'll be taking my daughter swimming. 

It it interests you because you're a filthy ***

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Couldn't give a f**k about it. I'll be taking my daughter swimming. 

It it interests you because you're a filthy ***

"Couldn't give a f**k about it". 

Fibs boys, fibs. :lol:

You clearly give more than a f**k about it.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

"Couldn't give a f**k about it". 

Fibs boys, fibs. :lol:

You clearly give more than a f**k about it.

If giving a f**k is hoping a bomb explodes in the stadium and eradicates us of some of your kind, then I guess I'm guilty of that much at least. 

13 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'll be at the pub watching it with my tri-colour.

You'll never make the top three hibees at this rate...

44 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:

Can Davie be banned or something? Cause his input on this thread and forum is dreadful. Also, I thought there was a Cetic V Rangers section, can this thread be moved? Fed up seeing it every time I'm looking to see whats going on in Scottish football.

Don't like it, don't click on it Einstein. 

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar said:

You really are a thick fuckwitted cretin!

Don't you hold back any lol

'My kind' will be en route to Dingwall while this match is taking place so if anything like that was to happen at Parkhead you'd be out of luck.

You very obviously have a good bit of interest in this fixture, indeed, you seem quite passionate about it judging by your posts on this very thread.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

'My kind' will be en route to Dingwall while this match is taking place so if anything like that was to happen at Parkhead you'd be out of luck.

You very obviously have a good bit of interest in this fixture, indeed, you seem quite passionate about it judging by your posts on this very thread.

Could you not get a ticket for Celtic Park to see your big team?

My team's no playing at Celtic Park so I've no reason to even attempt to buy a ticket. 

The fixture still interests me though, just like it interests you and countless other 'neutrals'. Only difference is that I'm not trying to kid myself on that it doesn't. 

Archived