Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It'll be Senderos and Keirnan. But your point still stands. 

Is Danny Wilson not rated higher than Kiernan? A Rangers fan at my work says he's your worst defender. 

Regardless, I don't rate any of your defenders that much from the few times I've seen them. If Celtic are in the mood, which they clearly will be, I can't see them coping too well.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Is Danny Wilson not rated higher than Kiernan? A Rangers fan at my work says he's your worst defender. 

Regardless, I don't rate any of your defenders that much from the few times I've seen them. If Celtic are in the mood, which they clearly will be, I can't see them coping too well.

Kiernan is the favoured of the two as far as I can see. 

If we're being overly pedantic, squids are in the ocean, I'd hardly say being submerged under water for your entire existence is being "damp" tbh.

23 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Damp squid, no way he meant that :lol:

To give the auld codger his due, he leaves many a trap for the Diddies to pick him up on. There was another on the last page that was just a wee bit too clever for the lot of us as we are a bunch of donkeys, clearly.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

They taste nothing like peas imo.

They taste like chicken, right? 

My " Bland, innocuous and pointless but keeps repeating on you." gibe was my pathetic attempt to draw a parallel between the chap who just broke his Calamari virginity and the battered, seasoned cephalopod he recently devoured.

International football is the fucking pits and anyone who turns it down deserves applause. Not abuse. The folk who actually act like it's important.[emoji38]

You're a regular poster in the Wrestling thread m8

21 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I don't believe every single ref is at it but I do think there are & have been quite a few who have been openly biased.

Do you not believe it's possible? I mean we have outed Jim Farry for sabotaging our season. Had he not delayed the registration of Cadete, we may have won a League & Scottish Cup double & prevented Rangers doing their tainted 9IAR. We had Dougie McDonald conspire to lie to the Celtic manager when he overturned a penalty, then the SFA turned on Craven for whistleblowing (pardon the pun) & froze him out the game. We had the head of refs who'd a questionable past in refereeing Celtic games himself, sending anti-Catholic e-mails.

These are just the ones we know of. If anybody doesn't think that in this land where the Freemasons & Orange Lodges often work hand in hand & have affinities with Rangers, that there haven't been many refs showing bias then so be it. I think it's rather naive.

I also remember my first Celtic v Rangers game when the ref allowed Rangers to kick-off right after Celtic scored despite our players still celebrating over at the Jungle. They only had Pat Bonner & about 3-4 other players on the park to stop them. It was clear for the ref to see we weren't ready to restart the game and yet start the game he did. You just can't explain or justify that.

And then there was this time that clubs had the temerity to ask for 50/50 split of cup final tickets at a neutral venue in Glasgow. Surely awesomeness should count for something when it comes to allocation. 

Archived