Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davie, do you actually believe this referee bias stuff you talk about?

I don't believe every single ref is at it but I do think there are & have been quite a few who have been openly biased.

Do you not believe it's possible? I mean we have outed Jim Farry for sabotaging our season. Had he not delayed the registration of Cadete, we may have won a League & Scottish Cup double & prevented Rangers doing their tainted 9IAR. We had Dougie McDonald conspire to lie to the Celtic manager when he overturned a penalty, then the SFA turned on Craven for whistleblowing (pardon the pun) & froze him out the game. We had the head of refs who'd a questionable past in refereeing Celtic games himself, sending anti-Catholic e-mails.

These are just the ones we know of. If anybody doesn't think that in this land where the Freemasons & Orange Lodges often work hand in hand & have affinities with Rangers, that there haven't been many refs showing bias then so be it. I think it's rather naive.

I also remember my first Celtic v Rangers game when the ref allowed Rangers to kick-off right after Celtic scored despite our players still celebrating over at the Jungle. They only had Pat Bonner & about 3-4 other players on the park to stop them. It was clear for the ref to see we weren't ready to restart the game and yet start the game he did. You just can't explain or justify that.

5 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Davie Bhoy signs in to P&B for the day 

cat-in-the-tin-foil-hat.jpg?resize=300%2C200

Celtic: 90odd trophies against all odds!

In all seriousness, barring a draw, Davie Bhoy will either be wanking or crying himself into oblivion come FT on Saturday....

15 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I don't believe every single ref is at it but I do think there are & have been quite a few who have been openly biased.

Do you not believe it's possible? I mean we have outed Jim Farry for sabotaging our season. Had he not delayed the registration of Cadete, we may have won a League & Scottish Cup double & prevented Rangers doing their tainted 9IAR. We had Dougie McDonald conspire to lie to the Celtic manager when he overturned a penalty, then the SFA turned on Craven for whistleblowing (pardon the pun) & froze him out the game. We had the head of refs who'd a questionable past in refereeing Celtic games himself, sending anti-Catholic e-mails.

These are just the ones we know of. If anybody doesn't think that in this land where the Freemasons & Orange Lodges often work hand in hand & have affinities with Rangers, that there haven't been many refs showing bias then so be it. I think it's rather naive.

I also remember my first Celtic v Rangers game when the ref allowed Rangers to kick-off right after Celtic scored despite our players still celebrating over at the Jungle. They only had Pat Bonner & about 3-4 other players on the park to stop them. It was clear for the ref to see we weren't ready to restart the game and yet start the game he did. You just can't explain or justify that.

:lol: I remember Tedi and Bennet giving it that shit after Hearts beat Sevco 2-1 at Ibrox on the opening day of the 2014-15 season........

27 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

qS8OLE7.gif

(c) Mon Dieu

22 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

IMG_1473170621.328251.jpg

They only had Pat Bonner & about 3-4 other players on the park to stop them. It was clear for the ref to see we weren't ready to restart the game and yet start the game he did. You just can't explain or justify that.

Did you actually look at the photo you've posted? I'd make that 8 or nine players not only on the park, but in their own half, you fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Davie trolling the fcuk oot of the P and B'ers.

Either that or he's madder than a sackful of wisbits.

or he's another one of your alter eos, Bennett?

31 minutes ago, sjc said:

:lol: I remember Tedi and Bennet giving it that shit after Hearts beat Sevco 2-1 at Ibrox on the opening day of the 2014-15 season........

We moaned aboot pat Bonner during a sevco-bidco game?

Davie you fit the Celtic fan stereotype far too much to be real

So no answer to my question.

Did you actually look at the photo you've posted? I'd make that 8 or nine players not only on the park, but in their own half, you fucking idiot. 

That pic was taken a few seconds after the game kicked off. Now you're being pernickety in how I worded my comment. Putting it another way. If your team scores & celebrates like all teams do, would you be happy for the ref to restart the game when your players weren't back into position as is the standard expectation? Or would you be calling him a cheating...

Archived