Celtic v Rangers

35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Back on topic, don't think I have ever been less nervous and dare I say confident going in to a glasgow derby.

Im hoping Warburton plays his all 'experienced' players and we play our fast game with Sinclair, Griffiths and Forrest running ragged.

Would rather see Gordon back for this one but I doubt this will happen.

Sinclair/Griffiths/Forrest/Roberts/Dembele up against a defence that was left in the trail of the speedster Kris Boyd.  :lol:

Like you, I am flowing with confidence about this game.  We'll win by at least 3.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he was shite last season, shite when he came on against Malta but is on a wee blip of club form now? 

Look, my opinion is that Tierney and Griffiths had hurts, not injuries. You should still turn up for your country unless you are actually injured say up to and including bleeding from the eyes.

So the club that pays their wages should miss out on their services and send them off to play for their country while injured? I'm sure Scotland want half-fit players. Sending them doesn't do Scotland or Celtic any good.

Collum??

One of the worst refs going but at least he is incompetent as he is impartial.

Fingers crossed he doesn't award any penalties with his back to the play this time around.

So the reason Celtic have won so many trophies despite refs being against them is due to "awesomeness"? You are nearly 40 ffs :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

And instead of condemning IRA chants you choose to be pedantic instead. Says it all really.

Tell me Davie, which refs are out to get Celtic? Names please.

Yep. Sometimes, even the refs can only do so much. Most refs in general tend to give awful decisions against Celtic in these games.

Which refs? Names please.

Stan, you must know by now I don't respond to you clicking your fingers. You never provide answers when I ask for them so I'll afford you the same treatment.

It's a bonus that not answering you annoys you and sets you off on a wee repetitive spell.

How are they missing out on their services? You may have noticed a break in domestic games over the last 14 days?

If we send injured players to meet up with the national squad it could further aggravate their injury meaning they miss out on their services and so do we as they'll be out longer. Surely it makes sense for Scotland to not have half-fit players playing & for the club who pays them to not have to do without them for any length of time either.

14 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

So the club that pays their wages should miss out on their services and send them off to play for their country while injured? I'm sure Scotland want half-fit players. Sending them doesn't do Scotland or Celtic any good.

Fingers crossed he doesn't award any penalties with his back to the play this time around.

Yep. Sometimes, even the refs can only do so much. Most refs in general tend to give awful decisions against Celtic in these games.

Most refs give awful decisions against every teams....shit happens, why are Celtic that different from everyone else, is there a case for special treatment here?

2 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

If we send injured players to meet up with the national squad it could further aggravate their injury meaning they miss out on their services and so do we as they'll be out longer. Surely it makes sense for Scotland to not have half-fit players playing & for the club who pays them to not have to do without them for any length of time either.

That's only if you believe they were half fit. They both had wee bumps or hurts, a 1 in 1000 chance of not being available for your bigotfest this weekend is enough to turn your back on your country? Disgusting.

That's only if you believe they were half fit. They both had wee bumps or hurts, a 1 in 1000 chance of not being available for your bigotfest this weekend is enough to turn your back on your country? Disgusting.

Griffiths has been chomping at the bit to get into the Scotland team so it's highly unlikely he's going to turn his back on the chance to play for them when he's being tipped as being the man to get the nod up front.

Tierney also picked up a shoulder injury so another genuine case.

Griffiths has been chomping at the bit to get into the Scotland team so it's highly unlikely he's going to turn his back on the chance to play for them when he's being tipped as being the man to get the nod up front.

Tierney also picked up a shoulder injury so another genuine case.

Tierney took an injection for his ankle to be available but was sent home by Scotland as a precaution.

Bullshit.  If either play any part on Saturday then that is bullshit and they should never be honoured with an invitation again.

Look, I'd want Griffiths to do well for Scotland, i'd love it if he was banging them in for us, but you can't pick and choose. Scotland calls, you come unless you're in a wheelchair, your mammy dies or you are actually on fire. Or you can f**k right off. Not wanted.

Tierney took an injection for his ankle to be available but was sent home by Scotland as a precaution.

Cool, I assumed it was to do with his shoulder that he injured recently. Either was it dismisses the the claims about him being at it.

Cool, I assumed it was to do with his shoulder that he injured recently. Either was it dismisses the the claims about him being at it.

Of course he's not at it. He's hardly needing a rest to play against Clint Hill and co. Tierney wouldn't have even started, he's basically just missed out on a free holiday, whilst Griffiths who has spoken for ages about how much he wants to be Scotlands number 9, was probably going to be just that.

Archived