Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Eddie Smith dispels every single theory Davie has.

The only ref I've ever seen against us that I'm sure was cheating. It wasn't the usual shitebaggery in case Celtic moaned, like the Boruc on Dargo incident for example, when Collum bottled it. You knew if you were playing Celtic and Eddie was the ref you couldn't win.

Can't wait to be told about the "Worldwide" audience watching the match, only for the figures released a week later to show less people watched it than Derby v Newcastle.

24 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It'll be Senderos and Keirnan. But your point still stands. 

Unless it goes off like damp squid on Saturday and ends up a desultory 0-0 draw he is bound to be dubbed "No Surrenderos" by either set of fans or am I trying to shoehorn a joke where none exists?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Unless it goes off like damp squid on Saturday and ends up a desultory 0-0 draw he is bound to be dubbed "No Surrenderos" by either set of fans or am I trying to shoehorn a joke where none exists?

Damp squid. 

:lol:

7 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Bullshit.  If either play any part on Saturday then that is bullshit and they should never be honoured with an invitation again.

Look, I'd want Griffiths to do well for Scotland, i'd love it if he was banging them in for us, but you can't pick and choose. Scotland calls, you come unless you're in a wheelchair, your mammy dies or you are actually on fire. Or you can f**k right off. Not wanted.

Got to love the hubris among the sheep since the **** died. 

The sense of entitlement from them towards everything do with Scottish football is unreal patter. 

6 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I don't believe every single ref is at it but I do think there are & have been quite a few who have been openly biased.

Do you not believe it's possible? I mean we have outed Jim Farry for sabotaging our season. Had he not delayed the registration of Cadete, we may have won a League & Scottish Cup double & prevented Rangers doing their tainted 9IAR. We had Dougie McDonald conspire to lie to the Celtic manager when he overturned a penalty, then the SFA turned on Craven for whistleblowing (pardon the pun) & froze him out the game. We had the head of refs who'd a questionable past in refereeing Celtic games himself, sending anti-Catholic e-mails.

These are just the ones we know of. If anybody doesn't think that in this land where the Freemasons & Orange Lodges often work hand in hand & have affinities with Rangers, that there haven't been many refs showing bias then so be it. I think it's rather naive.

I also remember my first Celtic v Rangers game when the ref allowed Rangers to kick-off right after Celtic scored despite our players still celebrating over at the Jungle. They only had Pat Bonner & about 3-4 other players on the park to stop them. It was clear for the ref to see we weren't ready to restart the game and yet start the game he did. You just can't explain or justify that.

Please get the tinfoil aff your heed and get your fingers out the toaster. 

You make paulthetim seem sane. 

Archived