Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting on ANOTHER Celtic thread after moaning when I posted on the Aberdeen thread. Obsessed was it you said?

To be honest I don't remember, good to know it had an impact though [emoji1]

Carry on David, you're doing well on this thread, just ignore me.

To be honest I don't remember, good to know it had an impact though [emoji1]

Carry on David, you're doing well on this thread, just ignore me.

It didn't have an impact because I very rarely post on other clubs threads anyway, unlike the Celtic haters who are never off the Celtic threads strangely enough :lol:

Maybe the site owner could get something added that shows how many times people post on other clubs threads. I'd imagine people like Stan would have 90% of his on Celtic threads 5% elsewhere & 5% on Aberdeen threads :lol:

You gonna join him in hoping for a The Rangers victory?

It didn't have an impact because I very rarely post on other clubs threads anyway, unlike the Celtic haters who are never off the Celtic threads strangely enough :lol:

Maybe the site owner could get something added that shows how many times people post on other clubs threads. I'd imagine people like Stan would have 90% of his on Celtic threads 5% elsewhere & 5% on Aberdeen threads :lol:

You gonna join him in hoping for a The Rangers victory?

Yes David.

Rule Brittania.

The Celtic vs rangers thread and it's a Hamilton fan who has made himself look like a massive tit.  Surprising.

Oh, and we're going to win this game rather easily, so naturally the referee will not be our focal point. :rolleyes:

*Hibs *fans

"Celtic coach John Kennedy says Leigh Griffiths and Kieran Tierney have a better than 50/50 chance of being fit to face Rangers at the weekend."

Oh. Really. That. Is. A. Surprise.

You have an issue with Celtic keeping injured players out the Scotland squad? As you're implying that we tried to rest them just for this game, why did James Forrest & Craig Gordon still meet up with the squad?

Back on topic, don't think I have ever been less nervous and dare I say confident going in to a glasgow derby.

Im hoping Warburton plays his all 'experienced' players and we play our fast game with Sinclair, Griffiths and Forrest running ragged.

Would rather see Gordon back for this one but I doubt this will happen.

Back on topic, don't think I have ever been less nervous and dare I say confident going in to a glasgow derby.

Im hoping Warburton plays his all 'experienced' players and we play our fast game with Sinclair, Griffiths and Forrest running ragged.

Would rather see Gordon back for this one but I doubt this will happen.

Same here. Last time I was this confident we spanked them 3-0 at a canter. Think Broony v Barton will be interesting. You just know one of them is going to try & get the other at the first available opportunity that can be disguised as a 'hard but fair' tackle. I think Broony will be too clever for the the convict.

I agree about Gordon. I don't think this is a game for throwing De Vries into. Gordon has made mistakes this season & I'm not saying he's undroppable but he's a good shot stopper & he's got more experience of playing behind those defenders than a guy who's just had one game working with them.

Because they are both shite and irrelevant to your season.

Absolute nonsense. Forrest has been outstanding for us this season. In fact here's the stats so far...

James Forrest at Celtic:

2015/16 - 33 games, 2 goals, 2 assists.

2016/17 - 9 games, 3 goals, 3 assists

Kinda makes a mockery of your claim.

Absolute nonsense. Forrest has been outstanding for us this season. In fact here's the stats so far...

James Forrest at Celtic:

2015/16 - 33 games, 2 goals, 2 assists.

2016/17 - 9 games, 3 goals, 3 assists

Kinda makes a mockery of your claim.

And yet he was his usual shite when he came on v. Malta? Funny that!

Collum to ref, is that one of the HWAW's you were moaning about? Lol.

Just a Tit WAW. I always think given he's not of their usual refereeing background, that he tries too hard to enlighten himself to his masters. Either that or he is just totally gash!

So he was shite last season, shite when he came on against Malta but is on a wee blip of club form now? 

Look, my opinion is that Tierney and Griffiths had hurts, not injuries. You should still turn up for your country unless you are actually injured say up to and including bleeding from the eyes.

Archived