Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've been to both Ibrox and Parkhead

When at Ibrox they sang simply the best etc

When at Parkhead 'Ooh Ah up the Ra' on repeat for 90mins

We've never sung 'Ooh Ah up the Ra' for for 90 mins. In fact it's seldom sung at Parkhead at all but hey ho.

Was the problem here that when they sang their bigoted & terrorist supporting songs at Ibrox, you were too busy joining in solidarity for your love of Britain?

We've never sung 'Ooh Ah up the Ra' for for 90 mins. In fact it's seldom sung at Parkhead at all but hey ho.

Was the problem here that when they sang their bigoted & terrorist supporting songs at Ibrox, you were too busy joining in solidarity for your love of Britain?

Aye mate couldn't help myself[emoji636] [emoji636] [emoji636]

5 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

"Seldom". Oh, that's alright then that you only occasionally glorify child murderers.

11 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Can't wait to put these cocky upstarts in their place.

Fancy a wee 3-0 win that will leave us scratching our heads why it wasn't 6 or 7. However, I seen us play the original Rangers off the park loads of times only for them to take their solitary good chance when it came then defend like f**k & somehow leave us with a defeat despite being clearly outplayed. So anything is possible.

A well hit free kick or the obvious penalty could turn the game around. Also waiting to see who the HWAW is before pondering how many Celtic players will get sent off. I'm fearing it'll be Craig Thomson...he's already shown his petty side towards Chris Sutton. Another chance to get it up him against his former club wouldn't surprise me.

Jesus fucking Christ. 

Guarantee you're either Paul the Tim or that fan that had to get a letter because he smelled so bad. Please stop it. 

This is probably the most interesting Manc derby in years, certainly since 2012.

My preferred outcomes for this match are now either 1) Celtic winning 5-0 or 2) Rangers winning 1-0 in a spawny shitfest.  Both these outcomes will give surefire heads gones on this thread.  Outcome 1) is far likelier of course.

This is probably the most interesting Manc derby in years, certainly since 2012.

My preferred outcomes for this match are now either 1) Celtic winning 5-0 or 2) Rangers winning 1-0 in a spawny shitfest.  Both these outcomes will give surefire heads gones on this thread.  Outcome 1) is far likelier of course.

Think of the women who will be in line for a battering. A&E departments will need extra staff this weekend.

So no real answer as to how Celtic have won so many trophies despite the refs being out to get them.

"awesome".

You got your Stevie Wonder goggles on again. I gave an answer but why let the facts get in the way my wee unionist blue nose lover.

"Seldom" :lol:

Classic whataboutery after that as well. You really do turn into a child whenever anyone criticises Celtic. It's okay though, you only sing about the IRA occasionally instead of for the whole 90 minutes.

Again, since you struggled to grasp it. Who said it was alright? I merely corrected the man for talking pish. 'Ooh Ah up the Ra' has not been sung for 90 mins at Celtic Park. Would you prefer the lie to stand? Why if so?

14 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Can't wait to put these cocky upstarts in their place.

Fancy a wee 3-0 win that will leave us scratching our heads why it wasn't 6 or 7. However, I seen us play the original Rangers off the park loads of times only for them to take their solitary good chance when it came then defend like f**k & somehow leave us with a defeat despite being clearly outplayed. So anything is possible.

A well hit free kick or the obvious penalty could turn the game around. Also waiting to see who the HWAW is before pondering how many Celtic players will get sent off. I'm fearing it'll be Craig Thomson...he's already shown his petty side towards Chris Sutton. Another chance to get it up him against his former club wouldn't surprise me.

Oh my.  Heads gone before the game has even kicked off.

What does HWAW mean?

Archived