Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Does a George Foreman grill meet the criteria to be considered a toastie Machine?

Possibly, my concern is the production of the triangular 'pockets' of hot filling. Compression and heat are there, that's good, but would the lines on a foreman produce the required sealed pockets? Unconvinced, please do some research on this and come back to us.

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

Possibly, my concern is the production of the triangular 'pockets' of hot filling. Compression and heat are there, that's good, but would the lines on a foreman produce the required sealed pockets? Unconvinced, please do some research on this and come back to us.

Thinking about it this we're talking about more of a Panini than a Toastie here.

23 minutes ago, TMac88 said:

If Griff is injured Dembele will play. Sinclair will play, I just hope he plays Roberts instead of Forrest :unsure:

I never thought I would ever say this but given his recent form, I would start with Forrest.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

I never thought I would ever say this but given his recent form, I would start with Forrest.

They should do the job either way. I don't imagine the Rangers defence would fancy having Roberts come on for the final 20 mins.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

If he's got the same shooting boots on from the Cup game, he can start

At the time, from where I was I didn't quite grasp how bad a miss that was :o

I think he's shown since then that he's a pretty lethal finisher.

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Toast is for pussies.

Roberts to start. 

I know we've got a few auld yins but bringing back Graham might be a bit much H.

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Playing silly buggers now.

Fcuks comic book kunt been up to now?

Threads going well I see. No8's alias well in place for a monumental meltdown. :lol:

Stan posting and goading anyone stupid enough to take the chump seriously. Sevco fans wetting their knickers aplenty over the possibility they can gloat and post bile by the bucket load. Celtic fans just wanting Tuesday to come quicker to get pumped aff the big boys at £5 million for a defeat.

Worst fixture in the league by a country mile, the only interest is the public disorder and how many arseholes got the jail and how many fights broke out before and after the game. Just about feck all about a game of football, the game is only a vehicle for bigoted fuckwits and how much a fanny they can make of themselves.

I'll watch the game though :)

Archived