Celtic v Rangers

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Some good fun on the BBC website, you can chose your combined Celtic and Rangers team. Here's mines,

image.png

Just a pity there's not an app to combine the Celtic and Hibernian teams.  Now that would be some team. 8)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Just a pity there's not an app to combine the Celtic and Hibernian teams.  Now that would be some team. 8)

The Celbernian alliance will dominate the whole of club football, hail hail.

29 minutes ago, Kevin Sausage said:

Correct.

Were I not going tomorrow you'd be more than welcome to watch the match at mine.

Id fill the fridge with Bacardi Breezers and Blue WKD for you and make a platter of sandwiches.

You an egg mayo or tuna kind of guy?

Free food and bevvy, what's not to like...

23 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: Tell that to the innocent victims before and after the game. Wanting to punch the f**k out of someone just because they support their rival club isn't getting along and there will be plenty of fucktards running riot in the streets  in Glasgow tomorrow steaming drunk looking for a fight just like any other OF bigotfest.

Don't try to play this down as a "wee bit of bragging rights" ffs, to a lot of supporters this is more than rivalry especially after yer club died and it's b'stard angry cloned club was born and it's supporters tuped over from the dead club. This will deffo get very messy at some point tomorrow but you think it's a bit of bragging rights and rivalry ffs. :1eye

Benny posting pish and shite as per usual. :lol:

I've never seen that much trouble after games tbf, maybe some kunts shouting at each other or a wee bit of handbags. Pretty normal for Glasgow.

Ffs most of us have friends, family, wives/husband's, workmates etc who support the other side and we get along just fine, times have changed for the better.

Just now, bennett said:

I've never seen that much trouble after games tbf, maybe some kunts shouting at each other or a wee bit of handbags. Pretty normal for Glasgow.

Ffs most of us have friends, family, wives/husband's, workmates etc who support the other side and we get along just fine, times have changed for the better.

^^^ Bookmarked for the aftermath tomorrow. :lol:

If one percent of the 500 million Rangers supporters worldwide lose their shit and go ballistic, then how much damage can a million drunken fuckwits cause worldwide?

1 hour ago, Kevin Sausage said:

Im calling bullshit on this as, unless your toaster is lying on its side, simple gravity dicatates that once the cheese heats and melts it will ooze out from the bottom of the bread and congeale at the bottom of the toaster.

No.

You just don't leave it too long and squeeze the bread together firmly before putting in the toaster.

voila...un toastie

I have a kids season ticket for my son which I have upgraded to an adult at cost of £49 to take my dad in his place tomorrow.

Not keen on taking my laddie to that fixture

Plus I plan on getting pished afterwards [emoji14]

I've got two kids ST's. Upgraded one of my sons to the £49 one for my cousin as that son is only 5yrs old. Take my 10yr old son to his first game against them though, so paid £30 for his ticket to be allocated to him.

Got to drop my son off first before hitting the Gallowgate to get a few jars myself lol

In honour of the Celbernian alliance I think Brenda should let Lennon manage Celtic tomorrow just to elevate the seethe from the orc horde to the maximum with Jason Cummings as the extra substitute to score the tenth goal and beat these imposters by double figures. hail hail.

11 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Ian Durrant on STV saying the whole world has been waiting for this fixture to 'return'. Put a microphone in the face of some deluded clown and he's going to spout some predictable shite.

You'd have no idea they played each other about five months ago

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'd have no idea they played each other about five months ago

The ones upping the ante are the diddies on here, their grey and green pals and the SMSM.  We P&B Bears are as calm and handsome as ever.  It's just another match.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

The ones upping the ante are the diddies on here, their grey and green pals and the SMSM.  We P&B Bears are as calm and handsome as ever.  It's just another match.

The f**k are you rambling about? 

The TV ad for tomorrows Record and their 12 page pullout gives me the boak. 

I'll be in Bankhouse in Paisley before saints game and any OF types will be drowned out with derision as per usual. I'd hope they will also show the Manchester derby but wouldn't bet on it.

Archived