Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are so many non cheek fans posting here??

The result of this is a matter of supreme indifference to me!

Got a point to be fair. Doesn't bother me but some guys are constantly all over the threads posting away and at the same time saying they have no interest in the game? Don't get that.

Will catch this game in the pub before Clyde away tomorrow, looking forward to watching it. Hopefully some #scenes ending with the Quintessential British club fans greeting into their Butchers Aprons.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This is P&B and we can post where ever we want, every time I see you moan about it just makes me kick about even more. 

It doesn't get to you, not one bit :lol:

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Kinky, see this easy come, easy go 'just another game' carry on. Absolutely nobody is buying it.

Just another Saturday to me...however 'stoked' you EH6 bhoys are.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It doesn't get to you, not one bit :lol:

It makes me pish myself laughing because it bothers the shit out of him when I reply to one of his posts.

The daft auld codger actually thinks I'm stalking him?, I'm only pointing out his inane stupidity when he contradicts himself in posts.

I can't wait to to post during the game tomorrow to all of his posts to see if his heads explodes. :lol:

I'm honestly not overly fussed about tomorrow's game, although I was playing up the 'biggest game in your history, not even our biggest game this week' line in work. 

It'd be extremely annoying to lose but we'd still be top of the league if we win the game in hand, and I don't see Rangers as a legitimate threat over the course of a season.

Just now, The OP said:

I'm honestly not overly fussed about tomorrow's game, although I was playing up the 'biggest game in your history, not even our biggest game this week' line in work. 

It'd be extremely annoying to lose but we'd still be top of the league if we win the game in hand, and I don't see Rangers as a legitimate threat over the course of a season.

Top of the table fight tomorrow and that's it to me, but I know a fair few zombies should they win tomorrow who will end up getting tattoos celebrating the biggest game in their entire history n aw that. Some actually believe if they win tomorrow that will show every c**t in the world something or other that they are the dominant force in the world of club football because they won the biggest game in their entire history. I keep posting history because it is important to them, their other club they used to support died.

Some part of me hopes they win a scrappy one nil and that Celtic were all over them like a rash only to see them get pumped stupid off Aberdeen and lose the top spot to us with a game still in hand. :lol:

23 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It makes me pish myself laughing because it bothers the shit out of him when I reply to one of his posts.

The daft auld codger actually thinks I'm stalking him?, I'm only pointing out his inane stupidity when he contradicts himself in posts.

I can't wait to to post during the game tomorrow to all of his posts to see if his heads explodes. :lol:

TBH I think we need to go back a few pages and clarify the toast situation.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hard to keep track of the time when you're absolutely blootered tbf.

Ah?, but he'd have you believe his cerebral cortex and neural network is immune to the fungus faeces he pours doon his gub. Strange that eh?, drinking water downed fungus, might explain the shite he has been posting tonight. :lol:

Although I'm drinking fungal shite in the form of some well chilled Stella's.

Just now, flyingrodent said:

TBH I think we need to go back a few pages and clarify the toast situation.

TBH, personally his mind has went to toast already, we just need to know which cheese is oozing out the sides, he strikes me as a Blue Stilton kind a guy.

8 hours ago, Myview said:

Sorry not read last few days posts however has anyone got thoughts on the formation and team selections tomorrow. Is Wilson and Griffiths fit? Do both managers know each others formation? Will Rodgers go with three at the back and will Warburton try to match it? I think Celtic's team even if Griffiths isn't fit is more easily picked. Celtic are on form and Rangers will have to come up with something different to upset Celtic. As I've said before Rangers have to watch Griffiths and Rogic coming inside from the right and Sinclair and Dembele coming inside from the left. Forrest and Tierney will keep the width. 

f**k off TEDI

Archived