Celtic v Rangers

1 minute ago, WaffenThinMint said:

1zcj1io.jpg

post-39018-Theoden-so-it-begins-gif-Imgu

The penny was always going to drop, sooner or later.  That team is absolute shyte and there's not a football fan in the country who was surprised that Senderos got humiliated, then sent off.  

Well, maybe Warburton was surprised.  Nobody else.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Rangers have a -2 goal difference :lol:

I'm not sure if it will get out of negative for the rest of the season.

Every team in the league will take at least something off them, as long as Warburton remains.

Just now, flyingrodent said:

The penny was always going to drop, sooner or later.  That team is absolute shyte and there's not a football fan in the country who was surprised that Senderos got humiliated, then sent off.  

Well, maybe Warburton was surprised.  Nobody else.

Remember Warburton isn't a traditional football man, he's a wheeler-dealer trader which is why he's so good in the transfer market.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Right.  That's me off.  H&M, Next, Monsoon and House of Frazer will be more appealing.

I'll avoid the charity shops in case I see Frank McParland raking around the china section looking for old crocks.

You'd be better picking up a frock from the charity shop for her, theres a good chance you will spew over her and ruin her day, you pish stained mess.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

It's up to the rest of the league to really pile on the shite to the Sevco mob by throwing them down the league and really rub it in how shite their team really is.

Hey everykunt gonnae pure love us ^

Ach you guys played some nice stuff tbf.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It's up to the rest of the league to really pile on the shite to the Sevco mob by throwing them down the league and really rub it in how shite their team really is.

To be fair, that wasn't even an especially bad performance by Rangers.  Going by the Killie game, that's about as good as they can do. 

A top-six finish will be an achievement for them, on current evidence.

They didn't seem overly bothered about him leaving.

Three at the back against Celtic generally doesn't seem to end well for sides in this league

Na, Garner was excellent for Preston, even last year despite his lack of goals.

Please though, do not think my opinion of Garner is detracting from the utter lol I'm having at Pep Warburton.

Archived