Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Griffiths too. Snodgrass and Bannan off. Both completely ineffective.

Griffiths could cause chaos amongst that defence

He'd need to get the ball first?

Just now, Gordopolis said:

I'm off to nutribullet my testicles. Enjoy the rest of the game, chaps.

Yup.  I'm done as well.  I'm sure there's an eight hour documentary about Danish abstract art in the 1950s I have to catch up on.

Get Ritchie and Bannan off. Put Snodgrass on the right. Shove Anya on the left and Martin up beside Fletcher, and just pump balls up all day and try and get Anya onto the flick ons.

Let's stop wasting time with "ballers" in the middle as they're too shite, and the movements in front of them is too shite, for us to look any form of decent with that style.

Obviously Burke also on for Snodgrass would've been ideal, but Strachans fucking egos ruined that

I heard some fukin wopper (think it might have been Craig Brown) on the radio today saying tonight's result isn't vital, and that if we win home & away against Engurlund it's wide open. [emoji23]

Every fuckin game where you're picking up 3pts and haven't qualified for a tourney in 18yrs is vital.

We are toothless up front. Slovakia look miles better than us in technical ability. We are far too shifty in possession and keep expecting things to happen. Snodgrass has been disappointingly poor and Ritchie hasn't been much better. If we're going to pump balls up to Fletcher why not just go for it and play with two strikers so he has Griffiths to get in behind him? 

Slovakia got us at a good time. No goals in five games. Scotland will help you there. They will be so relieved it's finally came and will be confident of taking two more off us tonight. 

Archived