Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

I thought it was interesting that one of the first things Verhofstadt talked about was how this stupid Brexit shite could affect Ireland the most. The EU seem to care more about NI than the "British".

Yip i stuck the same thoughts in the bunfield thread

This really bad thing is happening because some posh c**t wanted to be in charge a bit longer before fucking off, then some dick thought up a catchy name, then some fudpiece wrote a lie on a bus which some bellends believed. Isn't it?

7 minutes ago, resk said:

This really bad thing is happening because some posh c**t wanted to be in charge a bit longer before fucking off, then some dick thought up a catchy name, then some fudpiece wrote a lie on a bus which some bellends believed. Isn't it?

Well, there are a number of long running socio-economic trends that built that potential for supporting leaving the EU, but aye, that's a pretty succinct description of how it happened.

Both campaigns were horrendous. I'm not sure a campaign that largely focused on what the EU meant for the city of London was going to resonate with the population of Grimsby.

In fairness a campaign based on what was best for grimsby wouldn't have resonated with the sub human mutants that inhabit grimsby.....