Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

42 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

That's funny. I thought that street was named after Sturgeon's  failed attempt to force  Prime Minister May  into calling a second indy ref.

It's actually a description of your posting style.

On 2017-5-11 at 23:44, Cerberus said:

Britain really is a racist cesspool of a place.

Nah, it's really not!

Not a good place for whingeing liberals with an entitlement mentality,  a chip on their shoulder and an utter incapability to accept that not everyone shares their ill informed emotive, political outlook.

For the vast majority of us it's a good place to live , work and flourish. 

Maybe you should try living here before judging it so harshly. 

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Michael Oleary hinting Ryanair will pull out the UK. I would imagine many other European low cost airlines are thinking the same

Yes that'll happen. It must be  that time when Ryanair renegotiate landing fees.

Yes that'll happen. It must be  that time when Ryanair renegotiate landing fees.

We will see. If free European airtravel is not negotiated to include a pro-brexit UK, then the substantial taxes will need to be past onto consumer or Ryanair will take the hit. Ultimately it's a price point business so who knows

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/may/25/uk-gdp-growth-inflation-ons-prices-brexit?CMP=twt_gu
UK GDP growth weaker than expected as inflation hits spending
ONS revises GDP growth figure to 0.2% for first quarter as rising prices in wake of Brexit vote dent household budgets
Golly, that was unexpected.

Tory manifesto promises are all costed on growth,that aint even close,it will be interesting to see if this gets picked up by the media

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Tory manifesto promises are all costed on growth,that aint even close,it will be interesting to see if this gets picked up by the media

The Tories will just ask for us to trust them, lines like fake news will be rolled out.

3 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Baxter- when I'm using the app- which is most of the time, about 90% of your posts come up blank. Are you linking to twitter or what? If so, fancy screenshotting your links?

It's embedded tweets - they don't show up in the app.  I keep meaning to do something different but I'm at work and it's quicker and easier just to link the tweet.

5 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Baxter- when I'm using the app- which is most of the time, about 90% of your posts come up blank. Are you linking to twitter or what? If so, fancy screenshotting your links?

Jo Maugham QCVerified account @JolyonMaugham 5h5 hours ago

Jo Maugham QC Retweeted Adam Parsons

Q1: 2017. Eurozone growth 0.5%. Our growth 0.2%. Johnson, Fox, Davis, May, Gove are cheerfully screwing the economy.

Jo Maugham QC‏Verified account @JolyonMaugham 5h5 hours ago
Jo Maugham QC Retweeted Adam Parsons

Q1: 2017. Eurozone growth 0.5%. Our growth 0.2%. Johnson, Fox, Davis, May, Gove are cheerfully screwing the economy.

That's the real shit, right there bro!

Seriously though, when I'm on the full site, your re-tweets are interesting, understand you are at work so understandable, but ffs! Help a brother out! [emoji39]