Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

May says Juncker will find out she is a bloody difficult woman.

Ruth says Juncker is a drunk and can't be trusted to be honest after a good dinner.

Financial Times saying the Brexit bill is now 100 billion Euros.

7 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

May says Juncker will find out she is a bloody difficult woman.

Ruth says Juncker is a drunk and can't be trusted to be honest after a good dinner.

Financial Times saying the Brexit bill is now 100 billion Euros.

Junker is probably a misogynist as well as  drunk. He has conducted himself in an incredibly dishonourable way so far.

I will happily pay 200 billion Euros to leave the European Empire and it's necrotizing hand of influence.

Freeeeeeeeeeeedommmmmm!

Edited by McSpreader

21 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I bet you I could......and I bet my maths skills at age 9 was about the same as your average 16 yr old today.

Related image
Edited by Fide

In the marble-and-glass lobby of the 17-story News Building, home to Mr. Murdoch’s British media empire, there is a small plaque that commemorates the building’s 2014 opening by Boris Johnson, then the mayor of London and now the British foreign secretary.

Mr. Johnson, wild-haired and witty, became a chief architect of Brexit when, four months before the referendum, he threw his weight behind a cause until then most closely associated with the populist U.K. Independence Party. But his main contribution to Brexit may go back more than two decades.

A correspondent in Brussels for The Daily Telegraph in the early 1990s, Mr. Johnson was credited by fellow reporters with pioneering the euroskeptic coverage of the European Union that has since become the default setting for much of the British press. With little regard for the truth — he was previously fired by The Times of London for making up a quote — Mr. Johnson wrote about a Europe scheming to impose standard condom sizes and ban his country’s beloved prawn-cocktail-flavored chips (both untrue).

“Boris invented fake news,” said Martin Fletcher, a former foreign editor of The Times, who was in Brussels shortly after Mr. Johnson. “He turned euroskepticism into an art form that every news editor in London came to expect.”

Before the referendum, Mr. Fletcher added, “Boris campaigned against the cartoon caricature of Brussels that he himself invented.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/02/world/europe/london-tabloids-brexit.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Junker is probably a misogynist as well as  drunk. He has conducted himself in an incredibly dishonourable way so far.

I will happily pay 200 billion Euros to leave the European Empire and it's necrotizing hand of influence.

Freeeeeeeeeeeedommmmmm!

With sizzling hot takes such as this, I for one am baffled as to the reason why the majority of posters on here think you are a complete moron.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The reaction from EU countries is a direct consequence of the arrogant and ignorant rhetoric that's been spouted by May, the Tories and the right-wing press over the last 6 months.

It's fairly obvious that many of the right-wing extremists, the nutters in the Tory party and their dumb-as-shit followers honestly believe in British superiority, and that the rest of Europe is somehow a step below the UK in values and intelligence.

People are in for a shock.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Everything Davis says makes me think that they don't think they are going to get any deal with the EU and are trying to get us used to the idea. Absolute arseholes.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The reaction from EU countries is a direct consequence of the arrogant and ignorant rhetoric that's been spouted by May, the Tories and the right-wing press over the last 6 months.

It's fairly obvious that many of the right-wing extremists, the nutters in the Tory party and their dumb-as-shit followers honestly believe in British superiority, and that the rest of Europe is somehow a step below the UK in values and intelligence.

People are in for a shock.

This is exactly it. A lot of people think Britain has some kind of special status in the world.

It absolutely does not.

Everything Davis says makes me think that they don't think they are going to get any deal with the EU and are trying to get us used to the idea. Absolute arseholes.

A more optimistic hypothesis is that they're giving the concept of a Hard Ukipy Brexit enough rope to hang itself so that they can say they tried before coming up with something more sane

I'd like to believe that

26 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

A more optimistic hypothesis is that they're giving the concept of a Hard Ukipy Brexit enough rope to hang itself so that they can say they tried before coming up with something more sane

I'd like to believe that

I'd like to as well. I don't though.