Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Proving the point that the UK doesn't need EU diktats to be a responsible member of the world community.

And we can avoid global responsibilities like bailing out what you call basket cases while remaining a member of the EU. What the f**k is your point?

15 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Proving the point that the UK doesn't need EU diktats to be a responsible member of the world community.

I genuinely thought you were on the verge of a breakdown a week or two ago and vowed to leave you alone for a bit.  It was pretty heart-breaking tbh.

Did the rest do you good, are you feeling better?

I really think that, if the ramblings of anonymous strangers on the internet gets to you so deeply, that it's not worth it.  You should spend your time doing something more rewarding and enjoyable.

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

I genuinely thought you were on the verge of a breakdown a week or two ago and vowed to leave you alone for a bit.  It was pretty heart-breaking tbh.

Did the rest do you good, are you feeling better?

I really think that, if the ramblings of anonymous strangers on the internet gets to you so deeply, that it's not worth it.  You should spend your time doing something more rewarding and enjoyable.

I can't imagine for one second why you thought that so I'll just assume it's more of your usual bull shit..

Have a nice evening x

Just now, McSpreader said:

I can't imagine for one second why you thought that so I'll just assume it's more of your usual bull shit..

Have a nice evening x

Quite right.

If I'd embarrassed myself so monumentally then I'd have wiped it from my memory too.

I'm glad you've came up with a coping mechanism.  I'd hate to see you, or anyone for that matter, getting themselves into that much of a state again.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

And we can avoid global responsibilities like bailing out what you call basket cases while remaining a member of the EU. What the f**k is your point?

The point is that the sooner we Leave the EU the better ......

Just now, Shades75 said:

Quite right.

If I'd embarrassed myself so monumentally then I'd have wiped it from my memory too.

I'm glad you've came up with a coping mechanism.  I'd hate to see you, or anyone for that matter, getting themselves into that much of a state again.

You're really not having a good day, are you?

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

The point is that the sooner we Leave the EU the better ......

But you've failed for the last year to come up with a single reason why that is so. As has been said before, you really are astoundingly thick.

50 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Hibs 3 - Partick thistle 1

Celtic 4 - Hearts 1

:).

On topic please ya c**t! 

ETA - you're right. He's had a fuckin nightmare for about a year now. 

Edited by HTG

2 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Like writing letters to Eric Joyce again :lol:

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

But you've failed for the last year to come up with a single reason why that is so. As has been said before, you really are astoundingly thick.

I've come up with plenty of good reasons that I'm happy with and let's be fair , you asked for MY  good reasons for leaving and I've done that.

Have I come up with reasons that YOU are going to be happy with.? Well judging from your responses it would seem not but there is no good reason in your book because you are so narrow minded .

It's all a bit moot tbh as the UK is leaving regardless. I guess you can always enact your cherished right to free movement and pootle off to Portugal or Ireland or wherever takes your fancy.

You won't though because it really isn't as important to you as you pretend.

As for thick ? You've not proven that claim but I'm glad throwing such insults makes you feel good about yourself. I can't imagine a lot else does.

50 minutes ago, mjw said:

Aye imagine football defining someone on a football website.

22 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If attaching more importance to football than it really merits is something that should be publicly apologised for then there's going to be a hell of a queue

I don't doubt that. A long queue of sad, misguided losers !

Life is about achieving  balanced perspective and experiences and these people have lost theirs and attached an inordinate amount of importance to an element of life that is moderately important in a social context and moderately enjoyable as a visual experience but to allow the results a football match played between  total strangers at a venue that you weren't present in to define your well being shows you have suspended all rational thought and outsourced your individuality and free thinking to events completely beyond your control or influence. That's dangerous!