Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Seemingly Davies has now said there is no in depth analysis in the economic sectors wtf!!

I am not a fan of economic models because they have all proven wrong when you have a paradigm change, the usefulness of [sectoral] impact assessments would be near zero”.

There you have it. He never told us this before the vote.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Davies said the May had read some in october but msm as usual failing to get in about it

Well yeah the work has clearly been done and no amount of semantics should convince anyone otherwise.

The only reasonable assumption for trying to keep the information secret is that it suggests the country will be worse off.

Poor performances by Corbyn & Blackford at PMQT!

Edited by btb

1 minute ago, btb said:

Well yeah the work has clearly been done and no amount of semantics should convince anyone otherwise.

The only reasonable assumption for trying to keep the information secret is that it suggests the country will be worse off.

It will eventually leak out.

May will go down as one of the most incompetent PMs in modern history.

I think this regulation alignment is similar to the following:

"We have decided to invite you on stage to sing your own songs."
"That's great."
"The only thing is, we will be singing our songs at the same time, so your songs will have to use the same words, music and tempo as ours or it won't work."
"So how exactly will these be my songs."
"Well we will say our songs are our songs and your songs are your songs even if they are totally identical."
"Oh well, in that case, take back control, let's do it!"

19 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Can the OP or a Mod please change the thread title from "Brexit slowly becoming a Farce" to "Brexit: the Biggest Omnishambolic Catastrofuck of the Modern Age"?

Thanks in advance. 

It is this sort of proposed abuse of power that justifies Brexit.

I didn’t die in two world wars so mods could go about changing thread titles. 

DQWvDVNWsAAu63P.jpg
The other two-thirds won't admit it.

Interviewer: "Hello Leave voter, are you a disgusting racist?"

Leave Voter 1: "I'll tell you what, John, I am a bit racist now you mention it."

I'd say a fair few were pretty thick as well, going on those recent vox pop interviews with the good people of Barnsley.

As a Leave voter, I must be in the 'won't admit it' camp. I don't feel particularly racist or dislike Johnny Foreigner and think he's trying to steal my job, but there's probably some subconscious racism lurking there. I think I'm more an anti-state type.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Interviewer: "Hello Leave voter, are you a disgusting racist?"

Leave Voter 1: "I'll tell you what, John, I am a bit racist now you mention it."

I'd say a fair few were pretty thick as well, going on those recent vox pop interviews with the good people of Barnsley.

As a Leave voter, I must be in the 'won't admit it' camp. I don't feel particularly racist or dislike Johnny Foreigner and think he's trying to steal my job, but there's probably some subconscious racism lurking there. I think I'm more an anti-state type.

Could be mixing you up with someone else, but I thought your motive was to take the smug look off Cameron's face.