Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Mackintosh should resign as he is a total disgrace. The P.O. is supposed to be neutral but after his fuckwittery today, letting Willie Rennie away with calling the first minister a liar, letting tRuthless lie repeatedly at FMQ's and telling the FM to sit down and not answer a question on brexit last week, as it "wasn't pertinent" in the Scottish Parliament, he is still in his red tory/Scotland in union mode, and in no way impartial. Get him punted now..

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyns-brexit-plan-hasnt-12093689

All of Yorkshire is basically a collection of the scum of humanity. 

They are always the worst with that awful accent on QT, radio etc and two things they seem to be obsessed with are Brexit and capital punishment  ''If I could pull the trigger myself..'' etc, and I've decided the whole province/region/whatever it is called is a skip.

If the UK govt opts to bring back National Service, I do hope these are the first recruits.

DOOfs3KWsAInhvY.jpg

11 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Sounds like a planted story.  There will be a huge negative reaction from the DUP who will then “reluctantly” support a “slightly less palatable” option.

21 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

wouldn't that just end up with people having to pay more tax in order to maintain the same level of service, though? That's a very hard sell.

Also, If you'll recall they've only had the powers to raise income tax in a way that doesn't hurt the lower paid in the past year or so.

Imagine that fucking idiot as Prime Minister. Staggering to think they could find someone more incompetent and downright dangerous than May, but this is where we are.

They're actually willingly throwing the GFA onto the bonfire in order to pursue a change that half of them don't even want and all of them know will be ruinous, but are proceeding anyway. The Tories are wild, absolutely wild.

According to the brexit types the eu is trying to annexe norn ire with this annoucements today,they are genuinely batshit mental.The nasty eu actually having some sort of plan how dare they

Barnier doing Irish Nationalists job for them. This is glorious stuff from Jean Claude Adams and Mary Lou Barnier