Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

This is the Labour party that people think could take advantage of another GE coming up. Newsflash folks. They can't. The difference between now and Major is that Labour were in a position that they could fool people. Not many will be fooled by their shitebaggery anymore.

It's going to help one cause on this side of the border though. Whether it helps enough remains to be seen, but at this point, I wouldn't mind finding out.

What a f*ckin mess, I don’t know what the other ‘Unionist’ P&B posters feel (meagre in numbers that we are) but the argument for an Independent Scotland, and to be rid of this absolute shambles becomes increasingly harder to resist by the day?
I just can’t buy anymore some of the absolute horse shit that I hear on my travels from pro-Brexit supporters, that still refuse to acknowledge where this is taking us.

Ach its just a phase rab you will be back telling us we have the most devolved parly in the morning

Sent from my SM-G955F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

36 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

The Tory "rebels" shat it. Don't know what May has promised them but it's allowed her to cling on at least for another few months.

What a laughing stock this government and Brexit situation is

This.
Brexit isn't about leaving or staying in the EU anymore. It's all about May holding on to power, whatever the cost.

What a bunch of craven lickspittles we are in Scotland that a majority of us voted to remain in this shower of absolute shite rather than govern ourselves.

An absolute shambles.

15 minutes ago, Gaz said:

What a bunch of craven lickspittles we are in Scotland that a majority of us voted to remain in this shower of absolute shite rather than govern ourselves.

An absolute shambles.

Rangers but

Today confirms what we knew all along. When push comes to shove, the Unionist parties will always put Empire before Scotland.

It's now up to Sturgeon and the SNP to get on with a referendum. It's all well and good sniping from the sidelines but most people will barely pay attention to today. It's up to them to get out on the attack, explain what happened, go beyond the UK leaning media if necessary and open up the alternative, which is to go independent.

By November, Sturgeon will have to come to this decision, otherwise we are stuck with Brexit Britain.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just now, BucksburnDandy said:

It's now up to Sturgeon and the SNP to get on with a referendum. It's all well and good sniping from the sidelines but most people will barely pay attention to today. It's up to them to get out on the attack, explain what happened, go beyond the UK leaning media if necessary and open up the alternative, which is to go independent.

This. 100x this. People will only pay attention to today's events if any future Yes campaign properly pushes it down people's throats. They need to be relentless, because you know that the No lot will be equally so, if not moreso in their bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The same core "whit aboot ma pension" types who voted No are the same who love Brexit and the Union.

A Hard Red White and Blue Brexit is what they want. I doubt many of them will change their mind over ScotRef2.

One thing that's struck me over the past few years that why do people hate the EU so much? 

I'd say I'm quite knowledgable on politics but even I didn't know too much about the EU ahead of the Referendum in 2016, yet people are happy to throw about phrases such as "unelected bureaucrats", "they take our money" etc.

On the other hand we have a terrible Government currently who our party before country, as we seen today.

Edited by zidane's child

1 hour ago, zidane's child said:

One thing that's struck me over the past few years that why do people hate the EU so much? 

I'd say I'm quite knowledgable on politics but even I didn't know too much about the EU ahead of the Referendum in 2016, yet people are happy to throw about phrases such as "unelected bureaucrats", "they take our money" etc.

On the other hand we have a terrible Government currently who our party before country, as we seen today.

Because they’re thick c***s who don’t like the idea of foreigners influencing their lives.

1 hour ago, zidane's child said:

It was the Brexiteers who fought most against any powers being given to the directly elected European Parliament, and instead keeping them with member government appointed bureaucrats. The hypocrisy is stenching.