Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

15 hours ago, Detournement said:

If you believe that the German government aims to equalise living standards in Berlin and Bucharest you will believe anything.

I didn't say the German government. 

I do believe that one day, Partick Thistle will win the Champions League. (or whatever it will be called in the future)

Edited by cyderspaceman

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

And because The Indie and Guardian are not full of right-wing c*nts howling at the moon about the Empire, 2nd world war and British superiority over all things foreign.

And because the Guardian is not owned by some rich and/or titled mogul with an agenda which favours the rich and powerful

Guardian Media Group plc (GMG) is a British mass media company owning various media operations including The Guardian and The Observer. The group is wholly owned by Scott Trust Limited, which exists to secure the financial and editorial independence of The Guardian in perpetuity.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

iI assume all Guardian readers have pony tails and wear hemp clothing.

And are vegan and fucking preachy about it.

telegraph readers all have union jacks flying proudly in their garden.

And express readers all wear black armbands in memory of the queen of hearts, Diana.

Pretty sure that's not the only reason they go about wearing armbands.

14 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

A former senior Foreign Office and EU Trade official writes:

Always worth remembering how these morons had no idea what they were talking about when they decided to drive us all off a cliff.

A lot of it just makes me angry now.

As someone said yesterday on here - "from an extra 350 mill to the NHS to stock piling food"

It really is a 180 from what the public were sold and told.

22 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

And because the Guardian is not owned by some rich and/or titled mogul with an agenda which favours the rich and powerful

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/the-scott-trust/2015/jul/26/the-scott-trust-board

The board is full or corporate stooges though and the paper runs stories which are directly paid for by Soros, Gates and Rockefeller.

It's also fair to say that the independence of the editorial process is in doubt since Viner took over.

Did a bit more reading into the fruit-picking story, the scheme they used to bring Eastern Europeans was made defunct in 2013 for a simple reason - because Bulgaria & Romania had become EU members in 2007 and no longer needed any type of visa to come work here.

What actually happened was they were paying those people by the weight picked rather than an hourly rate, meaning they could massively avoid minimum wage & other workers rights. As those countries have developed within the EU it's no longer financially attractive to travel thousands of miles to make a few quid over the summer. The only reason there's a shortage of workers is because they won't pay a fair rate to people to do it. They'd rather see £350k of fruit rot rather than pay minimum wage to people to pick it.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/the-scott-trust/2015/jul/26/the-scott-trust-board

The board is full or corporate stooges though and the paper runs stories which are directly paid for by Soros, Gates and Rockefeller.

It's also fair to say that the independence of the editorial process is in doubt since Viner took over.

You sound like a crazy person. A brexiter. An Express reader.

Suggestions abound that May has taken charge of talks so she can push through her “soft Brexit” deal.  I’m assuming she realises that it will still need to be significantly amended before it is accepted by the EU.

If it’s just a ploy to blame the EU when it all falls apart why not step back and let Raab get on with it himself?

Is she totally deluded?

18 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
18 hours ago, welshbairn said:
I think his persona is fragmenting. Supporting Corbyn, Trump, Brexit, tariffs and Varoufakis all at the same time is taking a strain.

I'm sure another alias will be along soon. I recommend "Lionel Hutz".

Exfuckingscuse me.

19 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

She needs to deliver a Brexit that is simultaneously hard and soft

No amount of competence would allow her to that.

Boil the top part only for 3 minutes then the bottom part only for...  no, wait, that’s an egg.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Article 50 will be extended, uncertainty will continue. All due to the clusterfuck which is Britain

It will be hilarious if we go back cap in hand and ask for an extension to Article 50 and get told to f**k off.

Potentially devastating but hilarious.  

I will chuckle about it whilst eating cold beans from a can, huddled in a blanket in a room illuminated by a single candle.