Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

No he doesn't.
If anything his argument is verging on blood and soil nationalism - if you are not from that country you have no say over that country's future.
Which is imho at odds with your civic nationalism.

Peps a Nat racist at heart.Civic nationalism is a mere fig leaf.

See what imean ,  not one person even capable of one objective thought on the status of a British colony purely because of where they were born.

It's the most obvious thing in the world it's obviously a colony and the one thing it certainly shouldn't be is British territory.   Yet none of you capable of seeing that.   I'm embarrassed both for you and the human race, we obviously still have a long way to go.

43 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

See what imean ,  not one person even capable of one objective thought on the status of a British colony purely because of where they were born.

It's the most obvious thing in the world it's obviously a colony and the one thing it certainly shouldn't be is British territory.   Yet none of you capable of seeing that.   I'm embarrassed both for you and the human race, we obviously still have a long way to go.

We get it. Could you just f**k up for a bit or talk about Brexit? Please. 

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Everyone can see it's a colony. If control were handed over to Argentina, Chile, Spain, France, China, Mozambique or Martians it would remain a colony.

Criticism of the Falklands Conflict should really be based on the the argument that it was entirely avoidable it Thatcher hadn't picked a fight by sinking the Belgrano as it was fleeing back into international waters at top speed.

Or on a belief that the Islands simply weren't worth the price paid in blood and treasure to regain and defend.

The oil makes it financially well worth it, despite people in Scotland thinking oil is a burden due to decades of Westminster propaganda.   The issue is legally we have no claim and morally our actions are abhorrent.   You are the first to accept it's a colony btw,  hardly everybody. 

And as British citizens i couldn't give a f**k what the government of Argentina or Chile do.  My government carries out actions in my name with my money,  so that's my concern.   The only defence mounted on here of the Falklands is sheer wh.atabouttery they're colonists too i dot give a f**k if they are our concern is our government and they're obviously taking actions that are illegal and immoral.   Just as they are in Diego garcia ad Gibraltar. 

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Everyone can see it's a colony. If control were handed over to Argentina, Chile, Spain, France, China, Mozambique or Martians it would remain a colony.

Criticism of the Falklands Conflict should really be based on the the argument that it was entirely avoidable it Thatcher hadn't picked a fight by sinking the Belgrano as it was fleeing back into international waters at top speed.

Or on a belief that the Islands simply weren't worth the price paid in blood and treasure to regain and defend.

I remember at the time, it was said that if we gave each islander £1 million it would have still been cheaper than the cost of the war.

Would only be 3 billion though if we did that.   The war probably cost about the same.  The oil will be worth may times that.   Anyone who doubts our commitment to the Falklands is about anything other than oil (which has dictated the foreign policy, of basically all governments for 100 years) is quite frankly a moron.