Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

If britnats don't like the direction of politics just now win an election then.   If not shut up,  what you think doesn't matter,  the country went to the polls and decided your opinion isn't going to be influencing public policy this parliament.  suck it up.

There's so much wrong in this statement it's embarrassing

The civil servants' Union did not like Ministers ignoring Rogers' whinging resignation letter - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38510623.

But the Ministers were too busy appointing his successor - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38512901

So GTF Ivan, ya self-important, narcissistic numpty! You're history! :lol:

15 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

What a day after Sir Ivans letter showing the muppets dont have a plan we then have Leadsom

http://news.sky.com/story/andrea-leadsoms-brexit-boast-fails-to-impress-farmers-10718020

Its ok folks the boss of nissan might know whats going on :lol:

The Brexit plan will be published within a few weeks. 

Ministers did not trust Sir Ivan and would not tell him the plan because they feared he would leak it to the EU. He was humiliated and resigned in the huff.

Sir Ivan's been replaced already and his successor can get on with the job. He's rogered his career! :lol:

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The Brexit plan will be published within a few weeks. 

Ministers did not trust Sir Ivan and would not tell him the plan because they feared he would leak it to the EU. He was humiliated and resigned in the huff.

Sir Ivan's been replaced already and his successor can get on with the job. He's rogered his career! :lol:

Aye right you are there Prof,the guy resigned knowing full well the consequences of what it would do to his career but you keep on believing it

12 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Sir Ivan to announce new role (with better pay and conditions) as an EU negotiator?

Sir Ivan was a lobbyist for Citigate in Brussels. There are more lobbyists than EU officials in Brussels.

He's probably lined up a cushy job spinning for a Europhile organisation or (more lucratively) a wealthy pro-EU bank like Goldman Sachs.

On 04/01/2017 at 15:50, williemillersmoustache said:

wot?

Are you genuinely so dense that you think the EU saying:

"No, there is no evidence that immigration is a problem for you and your attempts to blame migrants for your own austerity programme and the pressures it creates in your public services is no reason to give you a pass for one of the founding principals of the Union."

Is some slight against the will of the people.

Why is it you think that people think immigration is a problem?

Clue: It is not because immigration is a problem.

Ken whit, I don't care, don't quote me again, your slavers are beneath me.

I don't think immigration is a problem per se just the speed, scale and steamrollering of public concerns.

Immigration isn't a problem if you want cheap labour to man your factories, coffee shops and pick your fruit/veg. 

It's not a problem if you are happy to pay low wages undercutting local labour. 

It's not a problem if you don't want to invest in training young people or upskilling existing workers or forward planning and paying for training future employees such as the debacle witnessed in the NHS where training nurses has been practically halted because it's too easy to denude the 3rd World of their trained staff.

It's not a problem if you aren't on a local authority or housing association waiting list.

It's not a problem if you don't care who enters the UK , how many enter the UK , where they settle, what skills they may or may not possess or whether the country actually need their skills/ services or lack thereof......for example , I had no idea this country was so fucking desperate for Albanian or Romanian car washing gangs.....how we must have suffered before they all pitched up here!

It's not a problem if you can afford to live in areas where immigrants don't settle so that your kids arent in schools where teachers and resources are squandered on translators and one to one classroom assistants.

It's not a problem if you are an old/sick  person  stuck in hospital being given 'care' by doctors and nurses from other nations barely able to speak the language and barely qualified to work in British hospitals

And to think that's the future you're wishing for Scotland. We should mind the disaster that has unfolded in rUK and pledge to our children that we won't let them suffer the same fate.

On 04/01/2017 at 18:24, Bishop Briggs said:

You really are a thick moron. 

Britain has taken in thousands of Somalian refugees who were fleeing the civil war.

Nothing to do with the EU.

And I've never been able to work that one out. There must have been plenty of countries more suitable than the UK to take in Somalians.

9 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

And I've never been able to work that one out. There must have been plenty of countries more suitable than the UK to take in Somalians.

What makes a country more suitable? Why is the UK not suitable to house people fleeing warzones ? Are we not close enough in colour or something ?

Edited by AUFC90

22 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I don't think immigration is a problem per se just the speed, scale and steamrollering of public concerns.

Immigration isn't a problem if you want cheap labour to man your factories, coffee shops and pick your fruit/veg. 

It's not a problem if you are happy to pay low wages undercutting local labour. 

It's not a problem if you don't want to invest in training young people or upskilling existing workers or forward planning and paying for training future employees such as the debacle witnessed in the NHS where training nurses has been practically halted because it's too easy to denude the 3rd World of their trained staff.

It's not a problem if you aren't on a local authority or housing association waiting list.

It's not a problem if you don't care who enters the UK , how many enter the UK , where they settle, what skills they may or may not possess or whether the country actually need their skills/ services or lack thereof......for example , I had no idea this country was so fucking desperate for Albanian or Romanian car washing gangs.....how we must have suffered before they all pitched up here!

It's not a problem if you can afford to live in areas where immigrants don't settle so that your kids arent in schools where teachers and resources are squandered on translators and one to one classroom assistants.

It's not a problem if you are an old/sick  person  stuck in hospital being given 'care' by doctors and nurses from other nations barely able to speak the language and barely qualified to work in British hospitals

And to think that's the future you're wishing for Scotland. We should mind the disaster that has unfolded in rUK and pledge to our children that we won't let them suffer the same fate.

Aye give me a pearly queen dressed to the nines me ol' cockney sparra t'nurse me on me death bed rather than someone qualified, at least I'll go out hearing the queens spoke proper like. Melt.

1 minute ago, Harambe Legion said:

Because they are an economic drain (see my earlier post. majority of men and women are unemployed) and they commit a lot of crime. Again why should they stay?

Where's the figures that back this up ? Most Somalians in Glasgow were shoved into the likes of  Sighthill flats and Red Row flats before they were demolished. I'm not surprised a higher percentage committed crime, were unemployed etc. The Irish and Italian immigrants were a drain on the American economy, committed more crime and ended up building the country.