Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Over the last 3 pages you have stated more than once that Nicola is making an arse of herself and everytime you have been asked why, you have been unable to answer. You, my friend, are a clueless fanny.

Edited by AUFC90

17 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

So the take home message here is that is immigration is an overall benefit to the country both economically culturally, but still we're stuck with those who prefer to single out and victimise anomalies rather than praise the majority to fit some agenda.

No that's not strictly true..

The take home message is that immigration is unfettered unregulated, unplanned and out of control and the country needs to control it. We need to decide who we need and where we need them. That way the vast majority won't continue to head for the South East and South Coast but can be spread around the UK better.

Controlled immigration is a benefit to the economy and to our culture.  What we have now is ridiculous. Pretending otherwise is virtuosity signalling despite all the evidence to the contrary.

By controlling immigration we can also encourage British organisations and industry to invest in training  and up skilling the  British working class.

9 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

You can choose whatever word you like, you'll still not be able to back up your shite talk.

She looks desperate because she is a minor player in a big game.....basically she's still on the sub's bench warming up by running up and down the touchline  slagging off the first team players out on the pitch to anyone who can be bothered to listen and getting more and more angry at not being picked to play by the manager.

If I'm honest I would suggest the mayor of London has far more clout in the Brexit debate than Sturgeon

5 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

She looks desperate because she is a minor player in a big game.....basically she's still on the sub's bench warming up by running up and down the touchline  slagging off the first team players out on the pitch to anyone who can be bothered to listen and getting more and more angry at not being picked to play by the manager.

If I'm honest I would suggest the mayor of London has far more clout in the Brexit debate than Sturgeon

Funnily enough, she's been on the news and questioned by the media, in the last few months, a lot more than May and her cronies as they're still in the strategy room wondering what the hell happened. 

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Of course it does...but one has to wear it light.

My three are handsome, northern European, Protestant polyglots.  They understand this is a description and not a value.  They also understand that my generation is the first, in Britain, to raise kids to be colour-blind.

What rot. Do you actually sit and tell your children they are handsome -not sure why you define them as northern European- Protestants, or is that how they describe themselves? Do they really care? You're making things up to save your blushes.Sorry T-K you are an inverted racist. And now you can face the truth and seek condonance from your children.

Generations of Christians have been raised to be colour-blind.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Usually stand...but of course I do.

what! you mean you stand there glowering over them telling them they are handsome and you are an inverted racist.:lol: I'm sure that must fill them with confidence. poor kids must be (handsome) cowering psychological wrecks. get a grip ya numpty

1 minute ago, hehawhehaw said:

what! you mean you stand there glowering over them telling them they are handsome and you are an inverted racist

How close is it to a full moon?

Not an hour past The Archers and the diddies are howling worse than ever.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

How close is it to a full moon?

Not an hour past The Archers and the diddies are howling worse than ever.

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Usually stand...but of course I do.

shameful.

what! you mean you stand there glowering over them telling them they are handsome and you are an inverted racist.:lol: I'm sure that must fill them with confidence. poor kids must be (handsome) cowering psychological wrecks. get a grip ya numpty

Just using the full post so others can follow the thread. 

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

So we've had McSpreader's crap football analogy and that's it to explain how Sturgeon's making an arse of Brexit. Good stuff.

Yes a bit crap......like Sturgeon's attempt to be at the centre of the Brexit negotiations.

54 minutes ago, Harambe Legion said:

Those are some reasonable points. Seems I was more arguing against willie's caricature of your points than your actual ones.

England is extremely densely populated. To say they are racist Nazis for not wanting hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year in that situation is obvious nonsense.

Britain Does Not Have Too Many Migrants. Britain Has Too Many Bigots

Fast forward to 2016 and the narrative is now that the answer to the brutal cuts to public spending - and with them increasing demand on services - is to blame and demonise migrants. The othering of migrants that has ensued conforms to a template last seen employed by a resurgent right in the 1930s, during a similar period of economic crisis and dislocation,

On 1/5/2017 at 22:28, McSpreader said:

Immigration isn't a problem if you want cheap labour to man your factories, coffee shops and pick your fruit/veg. 

It's not a problem if you are happy to pay low wages undercutting local labour. 

It's not a problem if you don't want to invest in training young people or upskilling existing workers or forward planning and paying for training future employees such as the debacle witnessed in the NHS where training nurses has been practically halted because it's too easy to denude the 3rd World of their trained staff.

It's not a problem if you aren't on a local authority or housing association waiting list.

It's not a problem if you don't care who enters the UK , how many enter the UK , where they settle, what skills they may or may not possess or whether the country actually need their skills/ services or lack thereof......for example , I had no idea this country was so fucking desperate for Albanian or Romanian car washing gangs.....how we must have suffered before they all pitched up here!

It's not a problem if you can afford to live in areas where immigrants don't settle so that your kids arent in schools where teachers and resources are squandered on translators and one to one classroom assistants.

It's not a problem if you are an old/sick  person  stuck in hospital being given 'care' by doctors and nurses from other nations barely able to speak the language and barely qualified to work in British hospitals

Now, take one of your crayons and think really. really hard, then circle all the little ideas McSpreader has had up there that you think are really the fault of people who are a bit different or from somewhere far, far away and not the results of 6 years of fiscal policy from the Conservative and Unionist Party. 

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

Britain Does Not Have Too Many Migrants. Britain Has Too Many Bigots

Now, take one of your crayons and think really. really hard, then circle all the little ideas McSpreader has had up there that you think are really the fault of people who are a bit different or from somewhere far, far away and not the results of 6 years of fiscal policy from the Conservative and Unionist Party. 

I said earlier not one single immigrant is to blame for coming to the UK it was the Blair Govt that deliberately flooded the UK in an attempt to change the demographics in a mistaken attempt to keep themselves in power.

I blame that Govt, ......and the Cameron Govt also but it's good that you recognise the issues I highlight as having relevance. That's a big step into the light for you.

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

I said earlier not one single immigrant is to blame for coming to the UK it was the Blair Govt that deliberately flooded the UK in an attempt to change the demographics in a mistaken attempt to keep themselves in power.

I blame that Govt, ......and the Cameron Govt also but it's good that you recognise the issues I highlight as having relevance. That's a big step into the light for you.

There is absolutely no blame to be had and it's disappointing that you say this.

Anyone who despises our Border policy is, simply, a dolt who is ignorant of our history.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is absolutely no blame to be had and it's disappointing that you say this.

Anyone who despises our Border policy is, simply, a dolt who is ignorant of our history.

Ok , In two sentences I haven't quite explained what I mean.

I am not anti immigration or anti immigrant. I fully understand our history.

but......No nation can subject itself to the scale and speed of voluntary  immigration/refugee influx etc that we have ih the UK and not expect there to be problems with assimilation, integration and cultural cohesion .

I do blame the Blair Govt for using immigration as a blunt weapon regardless of the inevitable collaterall damage to society.

Everyone is part of society and are entitled to pass a judgement on whether a Govt  that has adopted and implemented a policy that was never in its manifesto and decide at the election box whether they are happy with that.

Labour lost the next election as a result and have been in denial about the fundamentally damaging consequences of its immigration policy . Cameron's Govt havent addressed the issue either and the result is Ukip and Brexit.

It's not people who are bad....it's bad Govt that has let down it's people. Mass immigration has had consequences that voters don't like....are they not entitled to have an opinion?

Of course it does...but one has to wear it light.
My three are handsome, northern European, Protestant polyglots.  They understand this is a description and not a value.  They also understand that my generation is the first, in Britain, to raise kids to be colour-blind.

Ah so it's not race but religion that matters . . .

[emoji48]

I heard Ruth Davidson interviewed on the lunchtime news talking about Wee Nicola starting to make an utter arse of herself over IndyRef2/Soft Brexit.  It's the best I've heard Davidson and she's right.  Nicola needs to stfu lest she becomes a single-issue tosser.

What drivel.
Nic is playing a blinder here