Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, Harambe Legion said:

Can you make an argument rather than whinging about "racism"?

There are others I could debate here. 

You clearly just aren't very smart.

Could you stop being a racist?

18 minutes ago, Harambe Legion said:

Who can blame them for raping when they are so confused?

You're clearly just not very nice/bright etc.

If you want a proper argument lets take one from the absolute classic list of knuckledragged fuckwittery the other poster made. Find me some evidence that MIGRANTS ARE STEALING OUR NHS *foam, spit, dribble*

Then come back to me. Until then shut up and f**k off while you are shutting up, you racist.

14 minutes ago, Harambe Legion said:

Are you capable of putting forward an argument in your own words?

Are you capable of debating without screaming "racist" (which you haven't defined)?

Or is that above your (seemingly low) intellectual level?

No you see you are arguing against immigration, whereas I am arguing for it. You need to come up with an argument which challenges the arguments and articles I have cited. 

All you have done so far is whinge, made casually racist remarks and put up colourful tables which show differences in employment rates and benefit claims. That is neither an argument for or against the reality that we desperately need immigration and any possible controls need to be set out clearly and extensively debated without reference to fucking bullshit like "they're all rapists" and "they're stealing our NHS."

In my own words: Pus your fucking rasist shut.*

*may need some re-arrangement

Edited by williemillersmoustache

36 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Depends if that economic activity outweighs the cost. Which it does so again, f**k the up shut.

Fundamentally, you wish to make sweeping judgements on immigration by race or ethnicity. Or racism as it is known.

Which makes you a bad person.

That and he's a *** 

1 hour ago, Harambe Legion said:

I was not "arguing against immigration" absolutely. That again is your strawman argument. I was arguing that saying that "immigration is good for the economy" is a massive generalisation that doesn't fit reality.

Living in a town with a large population (30%ish?) of 'immigrants' I'd say we're, generally, better off.  Purely anecdotal, of course, but High Wycombe is a much more interesting place with Polish delis and Indian cricketers.  The only 'bother' one sees is from the White English sub-class.

I see no reason at all to change our immigration policy and utterly deprecate our (potential) loss of the single-market freedoms.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Living in a town with a large population (30%ish?) of 'immigrants' I'd say we're, generally, better off.  Purely anecdotal, of course, but High Wycombe is a much more interesting place with Polish delis and Indian cricketers.  The only 'bother' one sees is from the White English sub-class.

I see no reason at all to change our immigration policy and utterly deprecate our (potential) loss of the single-market freedoms.

I'm looking forward to the day when inverted racists have to live with their British sub-class brothers and sisters.This Country is their birthright every bit as much as the inverted racist. An added bonus may be that the inverted racists f**k off.

3 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

I'm looking forward to the day when inverted racists have to live with their British sub-class brothers and sisters.This Country is their birthright every bit as much as the inverted racist. An added bonus may be that the inverted racists f**k off.

I go in to London 2ish times a week.  Something underappreciated is the vast (hundreds of thousands?) number of well-educated, intelligent, good-looking Europeans who add a huge amount to our business, cultural and culinary life.

I am, of course, biased as my kids are half Scot and half 'European' but they all add to the common weel and make the country much more enjoyable than it would be otherwise.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I go in to London 2ish times a week.  Something underappreciated is the vast (hundreds of thousands?) number of well-educated, intelligent, good-looking Europeans who add a huge amount to our business, cultural and culinary life.

I am, of course, biased as my kids are half Scot and half 'European' but they all add to the common weel and make the country much more enjoyable than it would be otherwise.

My Children are all human. Race and ethnicity doesn't come into anything.

14 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

My Children are all human. Race and ethnicity doesn't come into anything.

Of course it does...but one has to wear it light.

My three are handsome, northern European, Protestant polyglots.  They understand this is a description and not a value.  They also understand that my generation is the first, in Britain, to raise kids to be colour-blind.

So the take home message here is that is immigration is an overall benefit to the country both economically culturally, but still we're stuck with those who prefer to single out and victimise anomalies rather than praise the majority to fit some agenda.

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

So the take home message here is that is immigration is an overall benefit to the country both economically culturally, but still we're stuck with those who prefer to single out and victimise anomalies rather than praise the majority to fit some agenda.

I'd reckon that's a wrap.

Can we get back to Wee Nicola making an arse of herself?

3 hours ago, Harambe Legion said:

I was not "arguing against immigration" absolutely. That again is your strawman argument. I was arguing that saying that "immigration is good for the economy" is a massive generalisation that doesn't fit reality. I was arguing that it is demonstrable that many forms of immigration are in fact detrimental to the economy due to those immigrants being less economically productive and more likely to use welfare. This is why I was using statistics and graphs from your own article which you "cited" which you clearly never actually read to disprove your own ridiculous blanket "immigration is good" statement.

There are many other arguments against mass immigration that do not involve looking at welfare or employment statistics. However what we were talking about in our exchange was the economic benefits of immigration which I disputed as absolute or consistent. It's up to you now to prove that wrong.

At no point did I say they anything about the NHS which I suspect McSpreader is wrong about as most immigrants will be younger than natives and therefore less likely to use the NHS as frequently per capita.

Not sure I've made any major claims re the NHS other than there is a phenomenon known as health tourism that we should crack down on and that it has been far too easy for the NHS to stop training British staff in the numbers necessary  to maintain staffing levels because it has been too convenient to ship nurses/doctors in from overseas and fast track them into service despite poor language skills and not ensuring there knowledge is fully compliant, and suggested that for elderly patients that can be difficult to deal with.

Plus I would have said somewhere that there have been such an unexpected and unprecedented number of newcomers to the country over the last 10 years that no-one has figured that in to planning for future demand, not in the NHS, Education....etc. Not the immigrants' or refugees' fault. Disingenuous politicians' fault.

That's pretty much all I've ever said on the subject of the NHS.