Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

So the DUP and half the ERG still won’t support May.
What now?  Jumping from Westminster Bridge?  Self immolation?  
May debasing herself and still losing will define her premiership.

Debasing herself, still losing, and not resigning after all.

I’m reminded of that Spinal Tap line: “it’s such a thin line between stupid and clever.”

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Still saying that DUP will come round at last min

We should all go round at last min, might shake the self-serving spineless b*****ds up a bit.

Debasing herself, still losing, and not resigning after all.

I’m reminded of that Spinal Tap line: “it’s such a thin line between stupid and clever.”
I'm just looking forward to no longer seeing her and her wimpy-looking husband emerge from church every Sunday. Maybe they should have opted for a right good ride once in a while and we'd have avoided this fiasco.

2 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

First time I have heard commentary on the parliament channel. BBC trying to get their bias onto that channel now as well. 

Heard it quite frequently during votes. What bias did you find, I thought they were just trying to neutrally explain what was happening?

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Still saying that DUP will come round at last min

Really don't see it. They are fanatics and the Union means everything to them. They will always insist that N.Ire won't be treated differently to any other part of the UK

Really don't see it. They are fanatics and the Union means everything to them. They will always insist that N.Ire won't be treated differently to any other part of the UK
The irony is that the SNP would never support it either because it treats Scotland differently from Northern Ireland.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

The irony is that the SNP would never support it either because it treats Scotland differently from Northern Ireland.

N.Ire would certainly be at an advantage with EU access that Scotland would not now have. Good argument for indyref2