Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

They said no to every Brexit proposition :lol:  May has also shot herself in the foot too by the looks of it. 

She has to be the worst PM ever. The frightening thing is whoever takes over could say hold my beer

This is fucking ridiculous.

Arguably a shot in the arm for a ‘People’s Vote’. Someone somewhere has to make this decision, and an election guarantees nothing. But I can’t see Parliament ever allowing it - even if it’s on two forms of Brexit, with no Remain option.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Arguably a shot in the arm for a ‘People’s Vote’. Someone somewhere has to make this decision, and an election guarantees nothing. But I can’t see Parliament ever allowing it - even if it’s on two forms of Brexit, with no Remain option.

Worth pointing out re: Ken Clarke's proposal, rememeber this was a free vote. If the c***s, sorry, I mean Tories, actually whipped for it then it's more than close enough to be the one.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

The government don't want it though.

May and half of the cabinet don't want it. The "Government" doesn't have a unified thought on anything.

Steamnboats Subo thinking that 268 votes gets a referendum :1eye
Blackford alligning with Labour policy asking for a GE.

She only pointed out that there were more in favour of a second vote than there were for any other option, including May’s deal.

It's a fucking disgrace, the 2 main main parties stood on manifestos that promised to honour Brexit(not your Brexit in name only type), get 85% of the vote and we're still faced with this shambles 2 years later, I hope tae f**k the people of England hunt the lot of them at the 1st opportunity.

It’s not nearly as bad as it seems.  It’s was intended to be a whittling down process.  The two most popular votes, both of which got more votes than May’s deal, with less MPs voting, should come back on Monday.