Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Obviously they are not and shame on you for claiming that.

Good stuff.  Looks like your puerile putsch of shame is getting more racist by the day.

Back on topic...of course absolutely no sane person, having gone through the Brexit debacle, would even think that a ScotRef2 was ever likely without knowing  the eventual settlement.

What is racist about telling an irrelevant foreigner he's an irrelevant foreigner? 

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Because I am clearly not 'foreign' by any normal meaning of the word.

You're as foreign as the Reverend Stuart Campbell and almost as ignorant about the process of a successful Independence campaign.

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You don't like the truth? Unlucky but not my problem. Lose the sense of entitlement.

Oh I know the truth.  Most Scots are Unionists.   We know this as a plebiscite was organised in 2014 to confirmed it.

That pathetic wee dafties like you are running around calling Scots folk 'foreigners' just shows how abject you are. 

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh I know the truth.  Most Scots are Unionists.   We know this as a plebiscite was organised in 2014 to confirmed it.

That pathetic wee dafties like you are running around calling Scots folk 'foreigners' just shows how abject you are. 

Bore off. Aren't there things in your country you can obsess about?

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That was 5 years ago, times change, as with Europe. Do you not think the current generation should get the chance to reconsider, given the change in circumstances? As an expat I don't suppose you'd get a vote, like last time, but you should still care about the democratic will.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That was 5 years ago, times change, as with Europe. Do you not think the current generation should get the chance to reconsider, given the change in circumstances? As an expat I don't suppose you'd get a vote, like last time, but you should still care about the democratic will.

Of course the 'current generation' should get a vote.  I uphold this.  Indeed, this is why I started posting on this bit of the thread. We need to take note of recent experience.  As I said on my first post:

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

So for any future Independence referendum we have to go to the polls knowing what the future deal will be between New Scotland and rUK and also between New Scotland and the EU.  If we don't then we'll be in the same hellhole we're in now.

So a. I am quite content with a new referendum and b. I think we need to avoid the idiocy of Brexit and make the outcomes clear.

I can't believe that you would disagree with me.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Of course the 'current generation' should get a vote.  I uphold this.  Indeed, this is why I started posting on this bit of the thread. We need to take note of recent experience.  As I said on my first post:

So a. I am quite content with a new referendum and b. I think we need to avoid the idiocy of Brexit and make the outcomes clear.

I can't believe that you would disagree with me.

I can't believe you think Westminster would agree to any kind of final settlement before negotiations after a referendum, so I assume you're trolling. Goodnight.

Edited by welshbairn

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I can't believe you think Westminster would agree to any kind of final settlement before negotiations after a referendum, so I assume you're trolling. 

That's how business is normally conducted.  You negotiate terms and then come to an agreement.  Brexit is the anomaly in that we came to an agreement before understanding the terms and we're living with the fall-out.

That anyone would want to replicate the same model wrt IndyRef2 is beyond anyone's understanding.  Add on Scotland's possible accession (or not) to the EU and we have a decade of living in the wilderness.

Edit:  Agree a divorce settlement with Westminster and agree an accession plan with Brussels and put both to the electorate in Scotland.  I can't see anything objectionable about this.

Edited by The_Kincardine

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's how business is normally conducted.  You negotiate terms and then come to an agreement.  Brexit is the anomaly in that we came to an agreement before understanding the terms and we're living with the fall-out.

That anyone would want to replicate the same model wrt IndyRef2 is beyond anyone's understanding.  Add on Scotland's possible accession (or not) to the EU and we have a decade of living in the wilderness.

Edit:  Agree a divorce settlement with Westminster and agree an accession plan with Brussels and put both to the electorate in Scotland.  I can't see anything objectionable about this.

:lol: I don't see us ever needing the opinion of ignorant irrelevant foreigners, but if we do I'm sure you'll be the first to know.

In the meantime how about a little bit of stfu?

1 hour ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

foreigner.

foreigner

foreigner. 

6 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

foreigner

And there's the authentic voice of the typical brain-dead Yesser.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

And there's the authentic voice of the typical brain-dead Yesser.

I'll see your brain dead yesser and raise you an empty headed knuckle dragging sevconian .    

Edited by dirty dingus