Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Indeed.

My local MP here in Somerset is one James Heappey ( Con ).  He said at the beginning of all this that he was a Remainer.

The constituency though is filled with foaming at the mouth Exiters.  Heappey is on the government payroll in some way, and he has consistently

voted for the May deal, and against all the other options.  And last time I looked at his Facebook page, months ago,  it was ablaze with

fierce comments.

So, it's all a right mess here. 

I've felt for years that Scotland should be independent, but as someone who chose to leave, 30+ years ago, I don't get too involved.

However, it's become increasingly obvious to me now, that Brexit, or ultimately Remain... the starkness of the differences between Scotland

and Englandshire is such that Scotland must be independent, and quite soon. 

He's fallen for the Boris boaby.

https://twitter.com/JSHeappey/status/1136173576233660417

2 minutes ago, sfha said:

Agreed totally! Did you see what they did to that fellow that supported Trump? Threw milkshake (it could have been acid!) over him. These guys should be locked!

An ice cream could be nitroglycerin, a tomato could be stuffed with semtex! What a frightening world you live in! 

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

An ice cream could be nitroglycerin, a tomato could be stuffed with semtex! What a frightening world you live in! 

I'm not frightenened whatsoever, I'm carefree. When milkshakes blow up in peoples' faces, however, that makes my life more difficult  Then I get upset.

I'm not frightenened whatsoever, I'm carefree. When milkshakes blow up in peoples' faces, however, that makes my life more difficult  Then I get upset.

You'll be ok. A milkshake's just thick milk, it doesn't even hurt, might be a bit chilly and embarrassing. Unlike what people on the other side face, like Jo Cox.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You'll be ok. A milkshake's just thick milk, it doesn't even hurt, might be a bit chilly and embarrassing. Unlike what people on the other side face, like Jo Cox.

People getting close enough to do damage is too close for me. There are nutcases on both sides.

25 minutes ago, sfha said:

When milkshakes blow up in peoples' faces, however, that makes my life more difficult  Then I get upset.

They don't and no it doesn't.

• What the eff does that mean?

People getting close enough to do damage is too close for me. There are nutcases on both sides.

Is that how you live your life? Avoid drinking any milkshakes (cause it could be acid) and maintaining a 50 metre radius away from anybody out of the fear of one being landed on you?

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Is that how you live your life? Avoid drinking any milkshakes (cause it could be acid) and maintaining a 50 metre radius away from anybody out of the fear of one being landed on you?

If anyone threw a shake over Miss Sturgeon would you say "well, that's life" or ....