Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
That’s a wummin yer talking about son.

Aye at whit cost?

I rejigged it for your benefit @Bairnardo. Standards to keep.

Probably less than Gove or Boris. The picture I've seen is just a bad expressionless as usual snap through a window. This is the real thing.

Margaret-Thatcher.jpg

17 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Apparently he was boasting about killing IRA terrorists.

He's a true f*cking raging dingbat.

Apparently also did the "throat slitting" gesture whilst May was speaking earlier. There are few more enjoyable spectacles in politics than Tories turning on each other. Fucking vermin :lol:

31 minutes ago, superbigal said:

You missed this gift from heaven still on mcbookie until about 5 minutes after I max betted yesterday welshbairn. I know you like long shots. Screenshot_20190522-174735_McBookie.thumb.jpg.1379c4c3b86518f30c3387c5c3abebc3.jpg

Amazed you got 7/1 yesterday. Well spotted.

12 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

And apparently, they still don't.

Apparently up to 1 in 5 leave voters still think that "no deal" means that the status quo will continue and the UK will stay in.

I despair.

They also think the EU is undemocratic and will be using their vote to express their disgust.  I doubt they can even spell irony.

3 hours ago, superbigal said:

You missed this gift from heaven still on mcbookie until about 5 minutes after I max betted yesterday welshbairn. I know you like long shots. Screenshot_20190522-174735_McBookie.thumb.jpg.1379c4c3b86518f30c3387c5c3abebc3.jpg

P.S. Only problem you might have is if it takes them till July to select a new leader and she remains in post.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

P.S. Only problem you might have is if it takes them till July to select a new leader and she remains in post.

I can lay at 1/2 on Betfair if I want to lock in a sizeable profit.

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

But he will not get a Brexit deal that is any better than the one May got.

Hundreds of pages ago you were one of the ones going on about all the other deals available to be negotiated whenever May produced her deal. Anyone in favour of that (as opposed to no deal) were "gullible idiots" who had "swallowed the propoganda". I'm still waiting for these other deals to be detailed.

15 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I mentioned on another thread that it will eventually come down to another referendum with just 1 question. 

Viz....

Should the UK leave the EU without a deal, or should Article 50 be revoked and the UK remain a member of the EU?

It's a fairly straightforward question and with any luck, the English might understand it.

I'd like to see anyone answering "Yes" or "No" to that.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Hundreds of pages ago you were one of the ones going on about all the other deals available to be negotiated whenever May produced her deal. Anyone in favour of that (as opposed to no deal) were "gullible idiots" who had "swallowed the propoganda". I'm still waiting for these other deals to be detailed.

Anyone prepared to drop or modify Theresa's red lines could negotiate a better deal. Boris isn't that man and is likely to make them worse.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone prepared to drop or modify Theresa's red lines could negotiate a better deal. Boris isn't that man and is likely to make them worse.

Who is this anyone? 

35 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Quite right granda, I'll stick to being a "yer da" type rather than these folk that can't see the wood for the trees, her deal isn't near a proper brexit and everyone and their granny thinks an even softer brexit will happen without consequences.