Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If they continue to make an embarrassment of themselves by all having different versions of the documents, then absolutely.

To think the Daily Mail comments referred to the Scottish court as "tinpot".  :lol:

Edited by Hedgecutter

38 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Eyes doon.  The SC judgement is imminent . . . . . .  . 

Hardly...

They've just discovered they've all got bundles of documents with differing page numbers so not all preaching from the same hymn sheets!

Could take quite a while to sort this out - I think it take a few days for this court to arrive at a decision they way it's going just now. 

49 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not explaining your own shitposting to you. Just know that everyone is seeing you for the sad wee troll you are.

Sad - debatable. (You're not one of my kids, are you)?

Wee - No I'm not. I'm five foot five and three quarters.

Troll - Pah! No way. I didn't even bring up your criminal record.

Hardly...
They've just discovered they've all got bundles of documents with differing page numbers so not all preaching from the same hymn sheets!
Could take quite a while to sort this out - I think it take a few days for this court to arrive at a decision they way it's going just now. 
Watching that, what a fucking farce. Imagine him representing someone facing the death row. This is laughable

56 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Hardly...

I was aware the proceedings were over 3 days.  My terminology i accept suggested it was "noo".