Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

16 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Raab looking at getting deals done with all the big hitters on the global stage

Otherwise known as the non EU EEA. I'm sure he isn't aware of that, though.  Does that mean we're trying to join?

Iceland and Norway guaranteed to bend over on the fisheries, nap.

19 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

I think the Scottish Britnits actually believe we are subsidised. The rUK have been led to believe this too and will look to cut off Scotland as they continue the self destructive crisis they are currently going through.

Certainly - and what’s more, they seem to want it to remain that way. A poor and failing Scotland is a sign to northern British nationalists of the SNP being bad, and it also breeds hope that financial dependence will keep the people of Scotland from growing disloyal to the benevolent British purse. It would never cross a red, white, and blue mind that being a financial drain that survives only on handouts from another country is a poor reflection on centuries of UK rule.

59 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Terry, you forgot to add that Scotland would need to join the queue to get into the EU. No need for detail about how many countries are currently waiting in said queue. Just say we’ll be at the end. 😄😜

The answers are 5 and you will be.

https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/in-business/brexit-cancels-christmas-for-uk-amazon-sellers-as-eu-sales-disapear/

Brexit cancels Christmas for UK Amazon sellers as EU sales disappear

Amazon has officially acknowledged that its sellers who only use a UK Fulfilment Centre will no longer have access to its EU marketplace from 1 January.

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

You said there is, so what order are they in?

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Can you please share screenshots of any of your far-right extremist pals on Twitter proving it? Quick, before they’re banned.

Ah the team's back together.

Now form an orderly queue...

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ah the team's back together.

Now form an orderly queue...

What's the queue, then? As an (unemployed) accountant I always like to see a bit of back up to people's claims. If you make the claim it's up to you to provide the evidence. I'm genuinely interested.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

What's the queue, then? As an (unemployed) accountant I always like to see a bit of back up to people's claims. If you make the claim it's up to you to provide the evidence. I'm genuinely interested.

There isn't one and he either knows it and can't answer or he doesn't know queues work.

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The queue of accession candidates to the EU.

You know this.

Just now, Baxter Parp said:

There isn't one and he either knows it and can't answer or he doesn't know queues work.

I know that but calling him a gin soaked malcontent like everyone else gets us nowhere. "Show us your workings" is a much better way to win the argument. And I've a lot of time on my hands these days.