Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I can't be fucked staying up until 3am, I'll just catch up with Kincy's unintentionally hilarious self-loathing, drunken pish at a more reasonable time of the morning i think. 

Reasonable. Just be aware that if he posts enough about how shit Scotland and Scots are, and shares enough right-wing propaganda from banned Brexity nutters, the fellas down the golf club will start to like him, stop calling him “Jock”, and finally accept that, whatever lowly nationality he was born, he’s the best damn assistant green-keeper they’ll ever have.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Link?

There isn’t one. The halfwit thinks that applicants to a status form a queue, rather than achieving the status when they meet the criteria. Considering how stereotypically British the concept of orderly queuing is, you’d think he’d know what it means.

I imagine he thinks that medical students queue up to achieve a degree in medicine rather than, you know, working towards one.

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Reasonable. Just be aware that if he posts enough about how shit Scotland and Scots are, and shares enough right-wing propaganda from banned Brexity nutters, the fellas down the golf club will start to like him, stop calling him “Jock”, and finally accept that, whatever lowly nationality he was born, he’s the best damn assistant green-keeper they’ll ever have.

I wonder if he: 

a) Apologises for his accent

b) Tries to hide it, or

c) Tries extra hard to show his superiors just how much he hates his fellow scotch hoping one day to win their approval. 

Genuinely the most tragic poster on a forum that includes Magee and Bennett ffs. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I doubt it happened by accident.

Anyway, the only thing worse than thinking there is a queue is thinking there isn't.

Isn't it about time you scurried off and waited for everybody to stop laughing at you?  Might be a while, mind.

18 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I can't be fucked staying up until 3am, I'll just catch up with Kincy's unintentionally hilarious self-loathing, drunken pish at a more reasonable time of the morning i think. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Genuinely the most tragic poster on a forum that includes Magee and Bennett ffs. 

That's it.  Say what you mean and stick to it...

Shite analogy, here, but my Mum and Dad were in Dehli when the first India Pakistan Test Match in decades was on and turned up at the ground. Literally thousands of people trying to get in but as soon as some 'moneyed' folk turned up they were immediately waved to the front of the queue and let in. Not sure how that could possibly apply here, though.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

I wonder if he: 

a) Apologises for his accent

b) Tries to hide it, or

c) Tries extra hard to show his superiors just how much he hates his fellow scotch hoping one day to win their approval. 

The Gove strategy? I can see that. However, I like to imagine he once eked out a social life playing the jaunty-jolly Jock, complete with comedic “och aye the noos”, back before the SNP ruined everything by getting the backs up of his cigar-chomping, Pimms-swilling masters. Now he has no option but c). 

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Shite analogy, here, but my Mum and Dad were in Dehli when the first India Pakistan Test Match in decades was on and turned up at the ground. Literally thousands of people trying to get in but as soon as some 'moneyed' folk turned up they were immediately waved to the front of the queue and let in. Not sure how that could possibly apply here, though.

Given that Scotland is a beggar nation nor do I.