Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

a3aa835ddd7f74406c7bddee04db13b2ba13437d.jpg

What's part did I miss out that's of importance btw? 

Was it the part where you said he did the most out of specifically Labour MPs or am I missing something more obvious? 

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Tory brexit deal and Ian Murrays assistant is resigning over it because she couldnt vote for a deal that harms scottish fishing and farming

Only labour could make a total arse of it 🤣

Worth pointing out that shes a welsh MP who cares more about Scottish fishing and farming than the Labour MP or any of the tories. 

On 28/12/2020 at 22:47, MixuFruit said:

mmm sorta. Ireland's GDP is high of course but there's some social problems that come with that like the insane rents in Dublin that are a result of Ireland dropping corporation tax in order to bring in a lot of foreign companies like Facebook who pay huge salaries to their staff, who become multiple BTL landlords. This is all connected to what happened in 2008.

Totally right,it also has a huge drug gangs problem.

Cousin moved there 5 months ago and loves the place,it's really a new life for her,she loved Brooklyn but Trump knocked the stuffing out of her and many others and she wasn't going to take any chances in case he won again.

My family and I were in Florida in 2016 and watched Trump on tv during election time,we all agreed he was totally bonkers and never in a million years thought he'd win it,then the nightmare scenario began.

Oddly enough,the guy who was the smartest politician during the debate was Bernie Sanders,sadly the MSM done a hatchet job on him,especially Fox News.

It says a lot about the quality of Scottish opposition when the Labour MP appointed to assist their only Scottish MP in cabinet is Welsh. It says a lot about the quality of Scottish opposition when said Welsh MP is the one resigning whilst Murray and the far right Scottish Tories vote for the deal because essentially ‘Union’. 

16 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It means that you paraphrased someone, I did the same and then you played purposefully obtuse and said "they didn't say that" and I pointed out nobody said what you claimed in your paraphrasing either and now you're again acting obtuse because it involves your buddy.

IMG_20201119_164105.jpg.7ea65631500c782190d5f79aecd99948.jpg

6 hours ago, Gaz said:

Corbyn could have just said that he opposed Brexit and wanted another vote and he'd have been pretty much guaranteed a 40% share of the vote.

Instead the doddery old c**t spent three years trying to win back the vote of some racists from Middlesbrough and effectively ended Labour as a credible opposition, giving the UK free reign to lurch further and further to the right.

The Wee Nippy brigade will keep us shackled to this utter farce of a one-party nation for the foreseeable future.

1860077104_images(3).jpeg.1f6a08e5c583a09cf7fb91e14b4a91e9.jpeg

It's a good laugh, isn't it?

Brilliant. laughing-emoji.png

4 hours ago, G51 said:

Brave of pro-EU folk to concede that a 2nd referendum was a completely unworkable policy. If only they'd realised this before the Titanic hit the iceberg.

Yeah,like the young woman interviewed on Ch4 news at Leeds/Bradford airport the day after the Brexshit vote.

Interviewer.'Who did you vote for madam.'

Woman 'Brexit.'

Interviewer ''Why was that.'

Woman 'Because we can run our own country now.'

Interviewer 'You do know that means higher air costs when flying to E.U. countries,new passports,longer waiting times at airports and so forth.'

Woman  'Oh dear,I never knew that,can I cancel or change my vote?'

Well done to everyone who voted Brexshit,that's another fine mess you've left us in.

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Tory brexit deal and Ian Murrays assistant is resigning over it because she couldnt vote for a deal that harms scottish fishing and farming

Only labour could make a total arse of it 🤣

So Murray voted for it?  He should be kicked from pillar to post for that.*

* Obviously I mean figuratively...

... and literally.

Yeah,like the young woman interviewed on Ch4 news at Leeds/Bradford airport the day after the Brexshit vote.
Interviewer.'Who did you vote for madam.'
Woman 'Brexit.'
Interviewer ''Why was that.'
Woman 'Because we can run our own country now.'
Interviewer 'You do know that means higher air costs when flying to E.U. countries,new passports,longer waiting times at airports and so forth.'
Woman  'Oh dear,I never knew that,can I cancel or change my vote?'
Well done to everyone who voted Brexshit,that's another fine mess you've left us in.
Man on sky news in Hull day after Brexit vote. Why did you vote for it?

So we can send the Muslims home.

You know around 95% of Muslims living in Britain are British citizens?

Yeh, we can now send them home.

Astonishing what hatred the leave camp peddled

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Obviously another Sun,Torygraph,Express,Mail,Record,or Star reader,totally brainwashed since inception. 

Seems a bit bizarre the SNP getting criticised for voting against a shite deal that the Tories had an 80 majority for plus all the Labour crawlers voting for it anyway, so zero chance of no deal. Otherwise they would have got "What are you complaining about, you abstained/voted for it." Wings and Davidson make a strange but somehow appropriate duo. 

Edited by welshbairn

56 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Under the Brexit deal we can send all Muslims home to Muslimia, including British Muslims.

But they have to murder a French fisherman first.

10 hours ago, Jedi said:

Well at least the Scottish Tories will have increases their policies for May's election from one (stop Indy Ref 2), to two...Stop Indy Ref 2, and er, level up! A one page manifesto awaits again.

Scottish Labour will be sticking with just the one policy though.