Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Mums and veterans urged to apply to become bin lorry drivers as national shortage threatens refuse collection

Veolia UK estimates there is a 15% vacancy rate in the waste and refuge industry in general due to the “perfect storm” of Brexit and Covid-19

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/mums-and-veterans-urged-to-apply-to-become-bin-lorry-drivers-as-national-shortage-threatens-refuse-collection-1134034

I thought this must be a Daily Mash headline at first.

Time to give Harry his license back?

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Mums and veterans urged to apply to become bin lorry drivers as national shortage threatens refuse collection

Veolia UK estimates there is a 15% vacancy rate in the waste and refuge industry in general due to the “perfect storm” of Brexit and Covid-19

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/mums-and-veterans-urged-to-apply-to-become-bin-lorry-drivers-as-national-shortage-threatens-refuse-collection-1134034

I thought this must be a Daily Mash headline at first.

Got to love positive stories of industries challanging typical gender roles. Very progressive...certainly a lot of snobbery around refuse collectors sadly.

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Got to love positive stories of industries challanging typical gender roles. Very progressive...certainly a lot of snobbery around refuse collectors sadly.

Nothing wrong with refuse collectors.

Know wot I mean 'arry?

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

It's ok, Brexit is going so well the army are to be called in to help

My local shops are struggling with the supply issues, bare shelves etc, cant get milk and all the rest with supply chain problems, european drivers leaving etc yet you call it out on twitter and the far right hound you like fucking crazy because you dare to criticise their precious brexit.