Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

I am working class you fucking cretin.

Are the bus drivers who work with my wife low or unskilled?

Of course they're fucking not.

Plenty of jobs for bus drivers but very few Brits ever apply.

Too much effort for them to obtain PCV.

It's labour not fucking labor.

Stop pretending you're fucking American.

Who the f**k would want to be American anyway for fucks sake.

As a remain voter I love my country am not a fucking foolish bigoted leave voter.

Could they pay more?

How do they advertise? Do they target the unemployed natives when looking for employees? Do they offer training for the special license themselves? Or do they farm that out to trade schools? Do they go into the high schools and look for people who are about to graduate? When there's a plentiful and endless supply of immigrants who are motivated enough to travel across a continent a business doesn't have to invest in finding employees. So the lazy end of the immigrant receiving country are less likely to get on the job ladder. I see over and over again the bottom end of our society think that looking for a job involves putting in one application and then waiting for a week to hear back. If employers were forced to search out employees then these lazy folks would find the work.

1 minute ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Could they pay more?

How do they advertise? Do they target the unemployed natives when looking for employees? Do they offer training for the special license themselves? Or do they farm that out to trade schools? Do they go into the high schools and look for people who are about to graduate? When there's a plentiful and endless supply of immigrants who are motivated enough to travel across a continent a business doesn't have to invest in finding employees. So the lazy end of the immigrant receiving country are less likely to get on the job ladder. I see over and over again the bottom end of our society think that looking for a job involves putting in one application and then waiting for a week to hear back. If employers were forced to search out employees then these lazy folks would find the work.

Why should firms search for lazy b*****ds afraid of work?

Just now, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Because it makes the society much more livable for everyone else, and helps those people long term more than any welfare program ever could.

No company would want such lazy b*****ds who don't want to work.

f**k the lazy c***s.

Boris is starting to sound like Trump - "The crucial thing I want to get over to Sun readers about Brexit is that it is going to be great and we need to believe in ourselves and believe we can do it. It is unstoppable."
He's going to be PM soon.

Fkin hell. The sheer capacity of apparently intelligent people to operate under such delusion never fails to astound me.

Where are we getting the idea that the Polish workers were low skilled,  Poles were receiving more in a Boots warehouse here than they could earn as a doctor or similar back home.

Just now, ayrmad said:

Where are we getting the idea that the Polish workers were low skilled,  Poles were receiving more in a Boots warehouse here than they could earn as a doctor or similar back home.

It's just racist fools like tpl who thinks like that.

9 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I was under the impression that Polish migrants to Britain do mostly low skilled or unskilled jobs. Is that not correct? 

10 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

No company would want such lazy b*****ds who don't want to work.

f**k the lazy c***s.

One of these days you will learn to side with labor over the big bossman. :)

15 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

No. Poles are not better workers tan the Brits. 

Unskilled or low skilled Poles who are willing to leave their country and families to travel across a continent just for a job are harder workers than unskilled or low skilled Brits who won't leave their neighborhood. And it's borderline traitorous for you to support management and capital over the lowest of your domestic labor, for no other reason than your own class bigotry against your own fellow citizens.

8 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I was under the impression that Polish migrants to Britain do mostly low skilled or unskilled jobs. Is that not correct? 

Those 2 posts aren't suggesting the same thing, as a country we could learn something from the Poles and immigrants in general, we've turned soft.

2 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

No they dont and the word is labour.

You're not fucking American you thick c**t.

7 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

No they dont and the word is labour.

You're not fucking American you thick c**t.

The guy who standardized American English in the early 1800s didn't like the French, so he changed some of the spellings that seemed too "French." His name was Noah Webster. The dictionaries in every school are still named for him.

1 hour ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

The guy who standardized American English in the early 1800s didn't like the French, so he changed some of the spellings that seemed too "French." His name was Noah Webster. The dictionaries in every school are still named for him.

It's still spelt labour you twat.

Stop trying to be American.

You're fucking Scottish.