Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

More good news. Apparently pigs ears are a delicacy in China but we can't export because EU rules state that the ears must be pierced for traceability.

Now Gove says that after leaving we will be able to export thousands of these auditory organs to China.

Pigs ears will save the day!!! GSTQ , Rule Brittania, Hip Hip Hoorah

1 minute ago, WILLIEA said:

More good news. Apparently pigs ears are a delicacy in China but we can't export because EU rules state that the ears must be pierced for traceability.

Now Gove says that after leaving we will be able to export thousands of these auditory organs to China.

Nah, we'll still make a pigs ear of it.

I hope none of the resident P&B boars turn this into a pun thread.

3 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Is that the truth or are you loin?

Had a pig's ear tapa in Santiago de Compostella and it was the most revolting thing I've tried to eat. They were basically hairy gristle and I'm sure a couple had earlobes which made it worse for some reason. 

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

I bet they made this face when they finally found something they can sell -

Image result for ally mccoist

http://news.sky.com/story/france-and-germany-deal-blow-to-theresa-mays-brexit-transition-deal-plans-11070500

France and Germany leading the charge.

The EU has made it clear time and again that the three key issues must be resolved before talks can move on to post Brexit trade arrangements.

Every time a new round of talks start OR end the EU reiterates their position and the Tory government stick their fingers in their ears.

I can see more and more British business leaders leaning on the Tories as we are facing a very hard Brexit.

Watching Newsnight last night you'd be forgiven for thinking that May is more focused on trying to spin the plates in her own cabinet to save her own leathery hide was much more important than getting the right deal from Johnny Foreigner. 

This has got all the hallmarks of Cameron when he offered the referendum to win an election rather than do what was right. 

Edited by HTG

2 hours ago, zidane's child said:

The Tories and Europe - they always seem to fall out over it!

I count 4 Prime Minister's who's position has been weakened over the EU (Thatcher, Major, Cameron and May)

You could throw in Heath and that makes all of them in the last 50 years!