Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Fair play to Corbyn. He could have ditched his pro-Brexit stance and gone for the remainers vote but he's stuck to his beliefs, as weird and deluded as they are.

Unfortunately that gives sane people in England, Wales and probably Northern Ireland no practical choice to vote for.

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Fair play to Corbyn. He could have ditched his pro-Brexit stance and gone for the remainers vote but he's stuck to his beliefs, as weird and deluded as they are.

I understand your point but it's hard to admire the man's principles when all the indicators are that we're on a disasterous road.  He is also being very disingenuous about the post-Brexit trading position that he's describing.  A "jobs friendly Brexit" is a meaningless, deceptive sound bite.

12 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

yGood. Brexit will ruin this shitehole country even more.

Brits are inherently lazy.

That is my experience of nearly 30 years working with the c***s.

I'd wager Brits are harder workers on average than most people. The problem is that the lazy ones need to work as well. Too many young males wandering around with nothing to do can really f**k up a society. It's a terrible mistake to bring in very motivated people from other countries to compete economically with the lazy end of your own society. Sorry to the business owners and managers who are just going to have to deal with worse employees. 

31 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I'd wager Brits are harder workers on average than most people. The problem is that the lazy ones need to work as well. Too many young males wandering around with nothing to do can really f**k up a society. It's a terrible mistake to bring in very motivated people from other countries to compete economically with the lazy end of your own society. Sorry to the business owners and managers who are just going to have to deal with worse employees. 

You would lose that wager.

The Poles for example are better workers than Brits.

Immigration is more necessary than ever although getting rid of absolute c***s like you is always a bonus.

7 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

You would lose that wager.

The Poles for example are better workers than Brits.

Immigration is more necessary than ever although getting rid of absolute c***s like you is always a bonus.

No. Poles are not better workers tan the Brits. 

Unskilled or low skilled Poles who are willing to leave their country and families to travel across a continent just for a job are harder workers than unskilled or low skilled Brits who won't leave their neighborhood. And it's borderline traitorous for you to support management and capital over the lowest of your domestic labor, for no other reason than your own class bigotry against your own fellow citizens.

46 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Unskilled or low skilled Poles who are willing to leave their country and families to travel across a continent just for a job are harder workers than unskilled or low skilled Brits who won't leave their neighborhood. And it's borderline traitorous for you to support management and capital over the lowest of your domestic labor, for no other reason than your own class bigotry against your own fellow citizens.

I am working class you fucking cretin.

Are the bus drivers who work with my wife low or unskilled?

Of course they're fucking not.

Plenty of jobs for bus drivers but very few Brits ever apply.

Too much effort for them to obtain PCV.

It's labour not fucking labor.

Stop pretending you're fucking American.

Who the f**k would want to be American anyway for fucks sake.

As a remain voter I love my country am not a fucking foolish bigoted leave voter.

Edited by KarlMarx
Laughing at America and UK

22 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

KarlMarx can f**k off with him.

Love you too x

Brexit will fail and I will laugh so fucking much at the failure of the UK.

You fell for Farage and Johnson's lie.

Pair of fucking bigots.

Edited by KarlMarx

Aye right Swampy