Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Obviously not as rigorous an analysis as can be done by some guys in a pub in Kirkcaldy ?:1eye

I haven’t read the report from the Kirkcaldy Pub Think Tank either. I prefer to just go with my gut. Give it a whirl and see what happens. I’m sure it’ll all be okay.

19 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Government defeated 309-305 on the amendment tonight, so parliament will have a legally binding vote on the Brexit deal.

Here is the list of the tory rebels,no scots tories among them but the ginger for east renfrewshire abstained after saying he would vote for it

Grieve Clarke Morgan Stevenson Neill S Hammond Heald Soubry Wollaston Djanogly Sandbach Allen

40 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

One of the tories has been sacked as vice chair of  the conservative party,Stephen hammond.Hopefully this is the start of the proper in fighting

Delicious! It may not mean much but seeing the Tories lose is always  nice 

Edited by zidane's child

14 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

UK government losing the vote tonight would have more impact if Corbyn wasn't such a raving Brexiteer. Effectively means the EU are negotiating with Westminster parliament rather than Mays' government though

I don't know about that. I think the Labour Brexit plan has become more clear with Sir Keir Starmer in place 

17 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

I don't know about that. I think the Labour Brexit plan has become more clear with Sir Keir Starmer in place 

lul wut? Nobody has a clue about Labour's plans for Brexit. They avoid the topic at all costs where possible. They're as clueless as the Tories on the matter. 

Surprised at the negativity on here.

Not sure how this will pan out but if there’s any chance of a major shift it’s been enhanced by the government defeat,

Brexit is not going to become any more popular.  Any and every report, public and private, will continue to highlight the negative implications of leaving the Single Market.

Add that to the EU negotiators realising that the UK Parliament will take the final decision means that this is good news.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Surprised at the negativity on here.

Not sure how this will pan out but if there’s any chance of a major shift it’s been enhanced by the government defeat,

Brexit is not going to become any more popular.  Any and every report, public and private, will continue to highlight the negative implications of leaving the Single Market.

Add that to the EU negotiators realising that the UK Parliament will take the final decision means that this is good news.

If only she had that majority of 12 that she blew in June...

Doesn't really mean much. When push comes to shove, Corbyn will whip Labour to vote Brexit through no matter what.

Quite amazing that people can turn yet another embarrassment for the Tories into an excuse to bash Jeremy Corbyn.

Have you ever considered jobs working for the Express?