Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

The media are
complicit in inciting an atmosphere whereby an MP was killed and another is receiving death threats for ensuring we follow the constitutional process in this country and then you have stupid c***s like ayrmad claiming that to find this abhorrent is faux outrage. Lol.

4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

ayrmad in Berlin 1938: People have their businesses ransacked every single day I don't see why I should give a shit cause these ones are Jews.

Good to see you getting matters in proportion as usual. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Yeah we get it,you don't give a shit.

The vast majority of people don't really give a shit but that wasn't the main part of he post,it's like all those fannies on the TV that feel the need to wear a poppy in case some numpties take offence rather than actually wearing one because they want to. 

Can only imagine the level of seethe on here if we'd voted YES and 5 months later it still didn't look like we were getting it.

Edited by ayrmad

The vast majority of people don't really give a shit but that wasn't the main part of he post,it's like all those fannies on the TV that feel the need to wear a poppy in case some numpties take offence rather than actually wearing one because they want to. 

Can only imagine the level of seethe on here if we'd voted YES and 5 months later it still didn't look like we were getting it.

you're original post claimed a woman being 'big enough and ugly enough' to deal with death threats though.
Despite what you and your white knight have claimed it's not faux outrage to challenge this view.

18 minutes ago, mjw said:

you're original post claimed a woman being 'big enough and ugly enough' to deal with death threats though.
Despite what you and your white knight have claimed it's not faux outrage to challenge this view.

tbh I've not read anything that constitutes a death threat or a rape threat yet and you can challenge any of my views as long as you don't expect me to just curl up and accept it.

7 hours ago, mjw said:

Any death/rape  threats or racist comments towards Gina Miller  are totally unacceptable should be reported and investigated, however remainers are secretly pleased a handful of nutjobs have done this because they can now tar 17 million Brexiteers with the same brush......

I personally think it's a good thing that we ( well people with enough money) are able to take the Govt to task if they feel they have  superceded their powers, but we also reserve the right to criticise judges who have allowed their political leanings to sully their judgements.......It works both ways!!

I think the underlying problem is that we have a parliament filled with career oriented, metropolitan, liberal elite  MP's who are out of touch with their electorate on this matter and Theresa May knows that.

She has been tasked with delivering Brexit as quickly as possible in order to minimise disruption to business, the economy and to the wider public and knows that isn't doable whilst there is a parliament full of MP's who are hell bent on disrupting the process.....Hence why she wants to bypass parliament.

I don't blame her. In fact it's dynamic leadership and I hope the Supreme court finds in her favour and accepts that the vote of the people is more important than protecting the egos of a few hundred quivering, self important , unrepresentative, career politicians  .

We are out of the EU.....Get the f*ck on with it!

47 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Any death/rape  threats or racist comments towards Gina Miller  are totally unacceptable should be reported and investigated, however remainers are secretly pleased a handful of nutjobs have done this because they can now tar 17 million Brexiteers with the same brush......

I personally think it's a good thing that we ( well people with enough money) are able to take the Govt to task if they feel they have  superceded their powers, but we also reserve the right to criticise judges who have allowed their political leanings to sully their judgements.......It works both ways!!

I think the underlying problem is that we have a parliament filled with career oriented, metropolitan, liberal elite  MP's who are out of touch with their electorate on this matter and Theresa May knows that.

She has been tasked with delivering Brexit as quickly as possible in order to minimise disruption to business, the economy and to the wider public and knows that isn't doable whilst there is a parliament full of MP's who are hell bent on disrupting the process.....Hence why she wants to bypass parliament.

I don't blame her. In fact it's dynamic leadership and I hope the Supreme court finds in her favour and accepts that the vote of the people is more important than protecting the egos of a few hundred quivering, self important , unrepresentative, career politicians  .

May is right to try and bypass parliament using Royal Prerogative because Westminster is full of metropolitan elites?

I'm with you on that one. Time we let that salt of the earth lass T'resa use the feudal powers available to her as unelected Prime Minister and fooking gerr on with it.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

49 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

.........And you still don't get it. You really must be as thick as you sound.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

May is right to try and bypass parliament using Royal Prerogative because Westminster is full of metropolitan elites?

I'm with you on that one. Time we let that salt of the earth lass T'resa use the feudal powers avaialable to her as unelected Prime Minister and fooking gerr on with it.

This. I mean its not like these metropolitan elites were elected by the same people whose vote to leave must be respected is it....

I love it when you go all establishment on me !

2 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

.........And you still don't get it. You really must be as thick as you sound.

I get it alright. I get you lost the referendum and are jumping through hoops to find another way to win it. You are prepared to be as deceitful, disingenuous and as self serving as it takes to achieve this.....even to the point of ignoring a majority vote.

Still, you carry on being super intelligent.......

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

This. I mean its not like these metropolitan elites were elected by the same people whose vote to leave must be respected is it....

Pre-Referendum: Take back control from those unelected Eurocrat elites. British sovereignty now!

Post-Referendum: We're being dictated to by an unelected second chamber, metropolitan MPs and gay fencing judges. Boooo.

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I get it alright. I get you lost the referendum and are jumping through hoops to find another way to win it. You are prepared to be as deceitful, disingenuous and as self serving as it takes to achieve this.....even to the point of ignoring a majority vote.

Still, you carry on being super intelligent.......

No, you lost the referendum in Scotland, but are trying to force Scotland to go against it's own will, along with the rest of your thuggish right wing britnat knuckle draggers.

Edited by Poo

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Pre-Referendum: Take back control from those unelected Eurocrat elites. British sovereignty now!

Post-Referendum: We're being dictated to by an unelected second chamber, metropolitan MPs and gay fencing judges. Boooo.

Leaving the EU was only the first step in regaining Sovereignity.

There's more work to do.............