Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I think Corbyn could save May with this speech unless he offers a serious alternative.

P.S. So far he's refusing any questions from the other side, and avoiding the subject at every opportunity.

P.P.S Total fucking shambles imo.

Edited by welshbairn

I think Corbyn could save May with this speech unless he offers a serious alternative.
P.S. So far he's refusing any questions from the other side, and avoiding the subject at every opportunity.
P.P.S Total fucking shambles imo.

We’ve been waiting two years for Jezza’s alternative. The truth is, he doesn’t have one because he doesn’t want one. He’s been nothing but useless since the campaign.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
My. The Scot Nats aren't too happy with being told that their Wee Nic would be out of her depth in Westminster.  She may be a star in a dreadful Scottish parliament, but Westminster is such a bear pit that she would crawl away with a whimper. 

*sigh*, back to hating your country again

Stating that Sturgeon would be out of her depth in Westminster is hating your country? Oh My! Your slave to all things Sturgeon is very disturbing.

2 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Excellent speech from Blackford so far. Nobody in the chamber to listen to him though. 

Looks like Hammond is still there. I presume it's because he's due to speak soon because the rest of the big guns have fucked off.

ETA: Blackford has just pointed out that all the Scottish Tories have gone.

Edited by Mark Connolly

BBC News cut off the feed when someone started talking positively about the EU, Blackford in this case. It's fine to talk about losing money by Brexit but how dare they talk about the good stuff about the EU. Hardly anyone left apart from the SNP benches unfortunately.