St. Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian, 17/09/2016

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We lost, Hibs lost, Edinburgh City lost and Edinburgh lost to Leinster last night.

Barrhead have got to feel positive about their trip to Murrayfield ice rink tomorrow's

If the Caps are as shite as last season it will be a formality 

Neilson might replace mcnamara in my heart at this rate. [emoji1]

No doubt hearts should have been ahead at half time and Clark really has cemented himself as current no 1 with his display today. Struggled for most the game to really get the ball down and play but don't think that was overly surprising given Millar and Swanson were missing. Coulson tried to influence the game but drifted in and out. Surprised Wotherspoon didn't start. Midfield did work hard though and thought Paton despite his obvious limitations, put a good shift in.

8 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Neilson might replace mcnamara in my heart at this rate. emoji1.png

Going by Twitter hes made a comment about how he'd "rather lose playing entertaining football than win playing industrial football"

Combine that with how he acts, the type of signings he makes, and the fact TW utterly owns him, and its safe to say he virtually is McNamara.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Going by Twitter hes made a comment about how he'd "rather lose playing entertaining football than win playing industrial football"

Combine that with how he acts, the type of signings he makes, and the fact TW utterly owns him, and its safe to say he virtually is McNamara.

That quote is copyright. Think Partick fans were the first to come out with it.

Yes, those Robbie Neilson quotes are correct. Apparently we got lucky today. We're undefeated in our last five matches against Hearts. I wonder how many times you need to be lucky before it isn't considered to be lucky any more? Robbie also mentioned that he doesn't do his talking ''in the papers''. 

Summary: Robbie Neilson is seething. Tommy Wright has made him look like a mug.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Right in front of me and it was a clear foul, he didn't even go down theatrically he was literally taken out. Cummins was as you say as clear a dive as you'll see.

Strange, pretty much in front of me and I thought it was a  clear dive. I thought he cut in specifically to go over the player's leg. Which he did – very badly. Cummins' was too, so I hope they are both fined. Good on Tommy for taking that approach.

Thought we were second-best for most of the match. Clark outstanding, but was it Johnsen through one-on-one in the first half? You really have to put those away. Anderson had an excellent game.

Hearts should've won that, a draw would've been unfair on us.

Much better team first half and should've scored at least two, Saints keepers played a blinder. St Johnstone had s great passage of football that would've been a great goal if it got that far.

Second half we were Well on top until saints scored after that we started lumping balls and hitting the bar aside never looked like scoring.

Wee bit ironic two saints boys getting booked for diving, first one was a defo dive. No idea about the second, thought saints were a bit "industrial " lumps forward and a few questionable challenges. 

Craigs a c**t, I'm seething!

wee man enjoyed watching the Perth ultras. All in a good performance that deserved s better result.

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Yes, those Robbie Neilson quotes are correct. Apparently we got lucky today. We're undefeated in our last five matches against Hearts. I wonder how many times you need to be lucky before it isn't considered to be lucky any more? Robbie also mentioned that he doesn't do his talking ''in the papers''. 

Summary: Robbie Neilson is seething. Tommy Wright has made him look like a mug.

Saints seem to have our number but saying you got lucky today isn't far off the mark from Robbie.

Archived