St. Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian, 17/09/2016

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This. It's also kinda cute they think selling out one stand, the day before the game, is an achievement worth mentioning.

When did St. Johnstone last sell out one of their stands?

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

'We sold out a stand'

What a big club emoji1.pngemoji1.png

An Aberdeen fan straight in at the deep end as soon as away support is brought up. Like a moth to a flame. titter.png

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the Scottish media have been suckled to the "erse" of the Weegies for the last 2 weeks i think its  gone unnoticed that Hearts are building a pretty good squad of players ,and finding a way to fit in the best players..St .Johnstone are a very tough team to beat at home but at 4/1 for an away win BTTS  i fancy the jambos to have too much fire power...ps -im a bit shite on the coupons and should avoid this game:unsure:

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

When did St. Johnstone last sell out one of their stands?

From memory alone it would be last Summer, for the game against Spartak Trnava, and it was the East Stand, if not then it would be the Summer before, where we had 8,500 home fans.

Not that impressive, but neither is one of the "best supported clubs in the Country", selling out a 1800 capacity stand. We took more than to Pittodrie two seasons ago...

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

To be fair the Dons do bring almost double the numbers that Hearts bring to McD.

But then Hearts have a far bigger home crowd..

how so?

That's because they're compulsively obsessed weirdos when it comes to the size of their (hilariously exaggerated) away supports.

A bit like the Scottish Leeds, in that regard.

Give it another decade or two for the central belt hangers on from years gone by to croke it and their away crowds will be just as shit as their home ones.

That's because they're compulsively obsessed weirdos when it comes to the size of their (hilariously exaggerated) away supports.

A bit like the Scottish Leeds, in that regard.

Give it another decade or two for the central belt hangers on from years gone by to croke it and their away crowds will be just as shit as their home ones.

Interesting that in one post you managed to call one set of fans 'compulsively obsessed weirdos' while also encouraging the death of a generation of Dons fans to assist in your very worthwhile points scoring attendance exercise on P&B.

Yep, were the weird ones....

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

To be fair the Dons do bring almost double the numbers that Hearts bring to McD.

how so?

Everybody wants to get the f**k out of Aberdeen?

11 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Swanson and Kane out. Cummins and coulson in I believe. Thought Spoony would have been obvious replacement for Swanson

Pity about Swanson, he's a big loss.  I thought, like others,  that Tommy might have been at it.

If it was a straight swap for Kane, I would have thought JoeG would have been a contender to replace him.  Alternatively playing Spoony out wide for Swanson as you say, and Coulson just off Maclean in the middle.

Paton did okay last week, but would like to see Murray back in beside Midge in the centre.  It's one of the most reliable centre midfield partnerships in the league.. If you ignore the injuries obviously!

how so?

Edinburgh > Perth > Aberdeen.

Glad to see Swanson is out. From what I've seen he's been quality since leaving us. Hopefully our players don't react to Wright's comments the way we have and just try and go about our business.

This should be a very close game with the first goal, as always, being crucial. 

Tommy Wright should be fined for his diving comments - club managers should be ambassadors and not play mind games with refs. Respect lost. Also, I expect that utter balloon, Liam Craig, to run about after the ref all day moaning after every decision - grow up and act like a professional you thick little ned.

Hope it's a good game and the focus is on the football afterwards and not more media crap from the St Johnstone camp. May the best team win and all that jazz.

Gutted Swanson is out, he's vital to us. A midfield containing Craig, Millar and Paton offers almost nothing going forward, so huge responsibility on the other chosen, if it is Coulson, he's going to have to step up massively from previous games.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gutted Swanson is out, he's vital to us. A midfield containing Craig, Millar and Paton offers almost nothing going forward, so huge responsibility on the other chosen, if it is Coulson, he's going to have to step up massively from previous games.

Getting your excuses in early. Shitebags. 

Archived