St. Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian, 17/09/2016

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

So I'm clear, You were sitting in the car reading out statements from JKB, and you think this was a good thing?

Not me personally reading it out but yes, it was highly amusing hearing the same old seethe. 

Thanks 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Name one other street where you could go to church, then for a pint, then for a chippy, then for a shot on the swings.

That's right mister, you can't.

Ah, well played Sir. I'm sure given time I could think of somewhere, however you would have had me stumped had you thrown in visit a City farm to your list, but you didn't, so there.

Name one other street where you could go to church, then for a pint, then for a chippy, then for a shot on the swings.

That's right mister, you can't.

Princes Street in Perth.

28 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

We're big, dirty, diving, cheating b*****ds...deal with it.

Think poor Tommy is just jealous that Robbie gets to work with Ozturk, Nowak, Johnson and Watt daily while he has horrors like Liam Craig, Tam Scobbie and Brian Easton.

How many cup winners medals do they have compared?

We'll leave Liam to the side of this argument as he had a stroke and went and joined hibs for some reason.

Best post so far on Kickback is someone saying we purposely cut up our own pitch to "prevent teams playing football", we also have someone claiming we dived to win three penalties against Falkirk this season.

We're also going to get "ground into the dirt"

St Johnstone pretty much saved Hearts. You should be on three ground kissing our shoes.

This. It's also kinda cute they think selling out one stand, the day before the game, is an achievement worth mentioning.

Archived